• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Darwin

1. Darwin

Noisy ep3 engine from cold.

You'd be surprised had mine done just over a year ago and by the sound of it has gone again
  2. Darwin

Noisy ep3 engine from cold.

maybe well off the mark but i had tin type rattle which turned out to be drive shaft heat shield cracked around a bolt
  3. Darwin

My Cosmic EP3 Transformer

e bay
  4. Darwin

wheel painting in essex area

Just a quickie does anyone know of a decent place to get a set of wheels painted up in the essex area i'm feeling a change is needed
  5. Darwin

Whats the best thing about owning an EP3

took the words off of my fingers nothing better than the longer faster way home after a dull day at work and VTEC
  6. Darwin

FN2 What do you think???

i have a set on my ep3 i personally think they look cool but on a downside they do restrict visibility at roundabouts a little.
  7. Darwin

What's your age? Do you drive a Type R?

i've just turned 26 and own cosmic grey ep3 bought at 22 and now considering either another civic or an integra next
  8. Darwin

Think they were just short of two hundred but that was a few years ago
  9. Darwin

ta mate. its not too bad. do want coilovers in the near future *** want to be slightly lower and better set up
  10. Darwin

I bought them from what used to be Extreme in Harlow, Essex and were badged as Darwin Racing but not entirely sure
  11. Darwin

What alloys look best on cosmic?

Dark wheels all the way brings the colour right out.
  12. Darwin

Ctr #27233

super cool. looks awesome
  13. Darwin

I've finally done it - Now I've got to wait for it!

congratulations :)
  14. Darwin

yes mate as far as i can remember they are
  15. Darwin

xdcx SS EP3

Looking good dude. Sounds great in the vids to
Back