• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Dave-R

1. Dave-R

OEM Wheel colour? Where to get hold of it?

Hello All, Ive just bought some Evo 8 Enkei's and I want to spray them in the standard silver colour that is on the facelift EP3, does anyone know the name of the colour and more importantly where I can get some rattle cans of it? I have heard that its called sparkle silver metallic but I cant...
  2. Dave-R

Sportex mid pipe/ bpipe?

I suppose josh is right as you need to maintain a certain degree of back pressure if I'm correct
  3. Dave-R

Sportex mid pipe/ bpipe?

Cool! I am by no means an expert on this sort of thing but it seems logical :)
  4. Dave-R

Sportex mid pipe/ bpipe?

I think good gains in exhausts are down to the bore of the tubes and the quality/smoothness of the bends! So I suppose with a custom one it's only going to be as good as the guy making it? I haven't heard much about long life exhausts, good or bad...
  5. Dave-R

Sportex mid pipe/ bpipe?

Nice!! So that's with scorpion back box also yea?
  6. Dave-R

Lca fitting question - star shaped bolts

Yea thanks mate that's great my mechanic contacted me earlier and told me that's what I need! Can't find one locally *** :( need to go in search of one tomorrow!
  7. Dave-R

Any idea what size, name/type/ shape the socket is? So I know what to search for?
  8. Dave-R

Hello all, my friend is in the middle of fitting lots of suspension bits for me and we are in need of the star shaped socket to take off and replace the rear lower control arms. He had one that he thought might fit but apparently it is the socket for the earlier shaped ep3's Does anyone know...
  9. Dave-R

Sportex mid pipe/ bpipe?

Good luck mate! Would love to see a quick vid when you've bought it and its fitted!
  10. Dave-R

Sportex mid pipe/ bpipe?

You can hear it burble yes but with your scorpion on I think it will burble a lot louder! And Pete I've head that its very very loud lol
  11. Dave-R

Sportex mid pipe/ bpipe?

Very much so, sounds just the one in the video posted above and even nicer when actually driving, paired with injen cai it's rather intrusive when you put your foot down to say the least. Thing I like the most about it (which I hope will still be the case when I have put my scorpion back box on)...
  12. Dave-R

Sportex mid pipe/ bpipe?

Sounds incredibly with just the b-pipe, just brilliant! But I'm not entirely happy with the standard look! It's not the oval, I'm not overly keen on the ovals it is the jap can style one!
  13. Dave-R

Sportex mid pipe/ bpipe?

Lol I didn't fit mine either! Haha yea I've got one with standard rear box but when the weather cheers up I'm putting my scorpion box on... Hope it's not too loud :/ mainly putting it on because I like the look of it more than fir the sound aspect.
  14. Dave-R

Sportex mid pipe/ bpipe?

Your the first person I have heard say that so far, yes they fit but the welds protrude the bolt holes and make it fiddley
  15. Dave-R

Sportex mid pipe/ bpipe?

*vasey. Bleedy auto correct lol
Back