• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Davebod89

1. Davebod89

JDM Wind Deflectors

Basically i'm after a set for my EP3, I have no idea where to get hold of some at a decent price, trusted sites? I don't mind getting hold of a second hand set if anyone has some going? Any pointers? Ta.
  2. Davebod89

Dash Bulbs.

The heated mirror button doesn't light up either, I've had a quick look at the unit and not too sure.... Do I need a bulb also or do I need to buy a new unit? Ta.
  3. Davebod89

Dash Bulbs.

Found it and thanks for that :)
  4. Davebod89

Dash Bulbs.

As simple as that? :)
  5. Davebod89

Dash Bulbs.

Hope this is in the right place...? This is nothing major just something that I want sorted really. Basically all the functions are working properly, I get the green light on the AC but not the orange light when the headlights are on, Pain in the backside when driving at night... The...
  6. Davebod89

Petrol prices in your area

The nearest Shell garage for me is 12miles away so I never go... :( Tesco 99 is what i've been lowered too haha, and it's at 132.9 :'(
  7. Davebod89

I've been using one called "Road Trip" seems to be pretty accurate. I'm still in the honeymoon phase of my ownership and hitting Vtec is like a mini boost :) love it!
  8. Davebod89

I really do hope they're rumours :p
  9. Davebod89

3rd Honda, First Type R!

Very nice car indeed :) Vtec is very very addictive!
  10. Davebod89

What is the age and mileage of your CTR?

Just ticked over to 43K on my 56 plate
  11. Davebod89

$$ davis $$ cosmic ep3 painted brake callipers

Ditch the Honda Dealer sticker on the rear window ;) Very clean CTR you have mate love the job on the engine bay buddy! when you free to clean my car...? ;) :lol:
  12. Davebod89

My Premier SS EP3.

In the new year I have a booking with a guy who does shots for redline magazine... He's not taking pictures but sorting out the audio for my CTR :lol::lol::lol: Not sure weather to amplify my door speakers or not.. hmmm :| Focal FTW :) Thanks for the comments guys :) I'm loving the...
  13. Davebod89

Wait until the summer months, if predictions are true then we could be seeing prices as high as £1.50 for standard 95 ron! OUCH! £1.65 Vpower?
  14. Davebod89

I know how you feel, I got sick of my old car £480 road tax... No thanks! haha Mate of mine has a heavily modified EVO 4, don't even want to know what that returns.
  15. Davebod89

But the EP3 still returns much better MPG than my old 350z :lol:
Back