• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by davey2012

1. davey2012

Sportex mid pipe/ bpipe?

PFKL988666- self locking nut. X3 PFKL384707- exhaust spring. X2 PFKL384776- flexi joint bolt. X2 Some part numbets for you. ( just had them stored in my phone so hope they are correct). All depends what is rusted up and needs replacing. Also need gaskets dohnut type for rear and...
  2. davey2012

Sportex mid pipe/ bpipe?

I gues the spoon b-pipe must be of better quality as its stainless. But at over £500 .( give take a few quid) it seems a little over priced, for what ... At the end of the day is a metal pipe with a couple of flanges on.. (lol.. Flanges makes me laugh every time). As long as when the pipe is...
  3. davey2012

Fuel economy/miles to a tank...?

I usualy get about 330-340 out of a tank, and thats as far as i am willing to go with the orange light on. Not bad considering considering i do tend to have a bit of a hoon down the slip road in v-tec everyday.
  4. davey2012

Sportex mid pipe/ bpipe?

Will have a go at recording something. Will have to find some tunnels.
  5. davey2012

Sportex mid pipe/ bpipe?

Decided to fit one of these sportex ones aswell at the weekend. Got it from there website for 54 squids, which is a good price. But had to go to honda and get a new set of studs for the cat as they where little piles of rust. They are made of mild steel i guess but coated in some sort of black...
  6. davey2012

Type R EP3 2005 Front End Noise / Metal Sound

Hi I seem to have a similar problem with my 2002 ep3. When braking i get a clunk that sounds liek twp metal plates hitting together. Front drop links were done about 2 months ago and they seem good, also checked the rest of the suspension twice and all seems ok. The one thing that has been...
  7. davey2012

Front camber adjustment

HI all Is it worth getting "just the front" camber bolts fitted and have that sorted to improve turn in etc. Or is it the consensus that both front and rear must be done at the same time. I would intend in getting the rear camber arms fitted eventually but i have just spent a load of gash...
  8. davey2012

EP3 clutch ... what else.

Yup just got my exedy oem for £170 including postage and pilot bearing. Havnt seen any stage 1 for £150 ..... Especialy not exedy ones there is maybe them formula 1 clutches that tegiwa sell but heard sum stories of them screwing up. Fitment is costing me £300 though, not really sure if thats...
  9. davey2012

Well... just ordered Exedy OEM clutch kit. including the pilot bearing. Garage round the corner from me is going to fit it. its called THOR , dont know if anyone has herd of them, in the coventry area. They seem like good guys, had my last car serviced there and they seem honest, few nice...
  10. davey2012

sorry yes my bad. My bad descriptions again Looking for exedy clutch kit. But does anyone know if i need to replace the pilot bearing aswell?
  11. davey2012

I thought exedy supplied the original clutchetc to honda.
  12. davey2012

Hi looking at sourcing a clutch for the ep3. Found a few reasonable priced kits, but some of them seem to have a pilot bearing included. Im sure this has been covered before, but do i need to replace the pilot bearing and also would there be any other parts i could need..
  13. davey2012

full geo setup £300 .... is this normal

Okie kokie then, maybe I will stay clear of them. The Eibachs do seem to be the next best of price. You would of thought D2 racing might sort problems out if there is so many bad user cases.
  14. davey2012

Thing is if you look closley at the d2 and the eibach design of the camber arms they are exactly the same. Bet if they were side by side the construction would be the same. Un decided yet, will have to look into this one more.
  15. davey2012

This sunday is pistonheads sunday service over at silverstone. sign up at pistonheads website. not sure if its full though. Not going for the springs at the moment just a frsu for Now. Although i am in the process of sourcing rear camber arms and unsure whichbones to get. D2 seem to he...
Back