• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by David_177

1. D

R-Performance

Hi been looking at type rs again (ep3) ive came across a nice couple on Pistonheads in a garage called R-Performance, has anyone ever heard or had dealings with them seems to be very little info on them available? thanks david
  2. D

what cams

see if i am going to change the cams i want to do it once if you know what i mean ? i dont see the point in changing them twice or three times to get the results i want has anyone a got stage 2/3 cams if so what bhp are you running and what make ?? thanks
  3. D

what cams

Has anyone any actual experience with cams ?
  4. D

what cams

thought i made it clear sorry the engine basics will be stock besides the mods i have stated the motor not be a full daily but will get a fair bit of driving
  5. D

what cams

hi looking at purchasing cams was looking at skunk 2 stage 2/3 will be running hopefully a ported head and ported rbc inlet with a 70mm tb and 421 mani want as much as power as sensibly possible hence me looking at stage 3 but i have read the stock engine cant run stage 3 properly and will...
  6. D

kpro help

hi basically ive been offered a second hand krpo for a good price is there anything to look out for and what what does it effect factory alarm system thanks
  7. D

skunk2 fuel rail

is there any benifit from fitting an aftermarket fuel rail such as the skunk2 ? i know standard suffers from heat soak but the car will be on standard internals will have a 4-2-1, inlet and tegiwa induction
  8. D

ep3 on modern lines

hi basically im looking to know has anyone any pictures of an ep3 on schmidt modern lines ? or can someone photoshop a pic of my car with them for me ? thanks
  9. D

Champ white ep3 wheel help

Hi basically I want a new set of wheels for my ep3, I want something dished and wide but im open to opioions I almost bought a set of bbs lms but I couldn't decide. I love schmit modern lines but cant seem to fine ep3 fitment any opinions or pictures would be great. Thanks
  10. D

Affording A Type R

Mines awful it has me completely broke due to the face I do shortish journeys (under 50 miles) onncounty and b roads so no steady driving get on average 230 miles to a tank :(
  11. D

Proud DC5 Owner!!! Youngest owner?

12. D

Proud DC5 Owner!!! Youngest owner?

Hhahah I'm 17 and have an ep3
  13. D

My championship white ep3 : update1

2700 and done at a place local to me in nothern ireland amazing quality job took there time and really put there heart into the job
  14. D

Thanks lads The. Project ain't finished yet possibly a set of bbs lms and a few , more surprises ;)
  15. D

Thanks :) I have OCD cleaning for shows etc but it's a daily so can't be clean all the time it's cleaned for the weekends washed on a Friday,sat and Sunday for cruising Yah unfournatley somewhere in the 60k they found the airbox isn't needed along with a k&n filter mounted with no ram want a...
Back