• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by davy1977

1. D

LOOK this is not a wrap

i am doing a kit price for the civic interior which includes centre dash the 2 door handel inserts+ inside door handels and the door locking switch £110 plus return p+p plus i can do speedo surrond £25 gear knob £25 spark plug cover £30 manifold cover £35 rocker cover £60 rear boot...
  2. D

LOOK this is not a wrap

Heres some civic parts i have done today i can do anything you want rocker cover and any colour carbon look ie red carbon yellow carbon just ask
  3. D

LOOK this is not a wrap

Thanks mate going to have a go of that later so website on its way thanks
  4. D

LOOK this is not a wrap

yes you can email me for qotues [email protected] just supply pics and what you want doing, i am in the middle of getting a website built but being messed around a bit
  5. D

LOOK this is not a wrap

yes that is how its done on the video i can do any parts for any cars bike anything you want you can post your items and i will return them by apc overnight insured
  6. D

Carbon Fibre Grille

hi i can make your grill look carbon http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?69394-LOOK-this-is-not-a-wrap
  7. D

LOOK this is not a wrap

the turn around time is 3 to 4 days as i dont use any thing for drying the laquer as i think it loses the shine i can do anything you want leopard skin flowers for the girlfreind absolute anything solid colours as for prices i am going to come up with a price for a kit for the civic this week...
  8. D

LOOK this is not a wrap

here i am offering to do dash kits these are not wrapped it is dipped and then a clear laquer applied like when you see it in range rovers and bmw. The finish is like it has come out the factory i can do wood effect carbon effect with colour of carbon your choice even camo or black chrome i can...
  9. D

Where to get your wheels refurbished

Hi-tec wheelz cheshire do a really good job just have to give them alloys with no tyres 07716359037
  10. D

wheel refurb

get them shot blasted
  11. D

my satin ep3 with a diffrence

205 40 17
  12. D

pmd you about seats thanks neil

pmd you about seats thanks neil
  13. D

Green or orange?

heres mine just had wheels done