• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Daz

1. Daz

How much are standard dc2 springs worth?

hmmm, thanks. still not sure how much to sell mine for, while i don't think they were used that much and doubt they'd be classed as almost new :(
  2. Daz

Where to get your wheels refurbished

got mine done at WheelWorx in Colchester, was very pleased with the result http://www.wheelworxrefinishing.com/
  3. Daz

How much are standard dc2 springs worth?

Hi, i have some standard springs for a uk dc2 that i want to sell but have no idea how much they're worth. i have no idea how much they were used as when i bought the teg it already had eibach springs on it but the previous owner included the standard ones with the car anyone care to help...
  4. Daz

Incosemomesic - Dodgy User

thanks to this and LeeH's current sig i thought my pc had been hacked :( i am ill at the moment though so thats my excuse for my daftness :(
  5. Daz

Incosemomesic - Dodgy User

was one of the more interesting PM's i've had on here ;)
  6. Daz

Where to get your wheels refurbished

anyone recommend a good place in essex to get wheels refurbed? as some of you may or may not have noticed at JAE the wheels on my DC2 are, well, embarrassing :oops: and need doing desperately
  7. Daz

I'm new, my new CTR

woooo, fancy using a strange username mark :P still waiting for a go in the CTR oh and welcome to TRO 8)
  8. Daz

Anyone want to buy a blue DC5?!

you gonna get a dc2? you know you want to ;)
  9. Daz

some pics of my new TypeR...

congrats mate, i've had my dc2 for just over a year now and still feel just as excited about driving it as when i first bought it :)
  10. Daz

some pics of my ITR dc2

looking good stewbert 8)
  11. Daz

My 04 NHB CTR UPDATE 27 NOV 06 DC2 Seats

how are you planning to take the stickers off? i've got some on my teg but afraid of scratching the paintwork if i take them off
  12. Daz

More Mugen Goodies

not a fan of the spoiler tbh
  13. Daz

dc2 on TV

Used Car Road Show on Men And Motors 9PM Should be featuring the ITR in the Teenage Kicks feature. just thought i'd let you all know :)
  14. Daz

2000 (W) Milano Red Integra Type R *UPDATE PG.2*

congrats mate, looking very shiny aswell 8)
  15. Daz

One Cleaned Car

looks good mate, although i think you should get a passenger seat to match the drivers seat
Back