• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Daz6

1. Daz6

FN2 New FN2 owner

Nice car Sounds to me like either the new calipers are sticking slightly or more likely the old faulty calipers have damaged the discs. If you still have warranty from the dealership take it back while you can
  2. Daz6

The eFN2 (3rd Type R) (Vikki VTEC)

Looking very nice. Please keep the pictures coming, I love reading through threads like this for inspiration
  3. Daz6

FN2 help

Could be the rear shocks as it's common for them to squeak after the car has stood overnight. There is a Honda bulletin and fix for this that is posted on here, I know I've read it in the buyers guide sticky. The fn2 does kangaroo when cold but shouldn't do it after the engine is up to...
  4. Daz6

Ep3 rebuild

Are you going for that colour on the whole car or just the engine bay? Good work, looking good so far. I think I would have lost interest or gave up by now.
  5. Daz6

Wilmo's FN2

Looking very nice, I just fitted the sus tec bonnet struts last week. I picked them up from fleabay for £29.99
  6. Daz6

FN2 Front and Rear "H" badge replacement

If you message the guy he can do them with the H instead and a different colour, that's who I bought mine off and they look great. Have a look in my album to see what they look like
  7. Daz6

FN2 Front and Rear "H" badge replacement

I bought gel overlays for mine as the front and rear was cracked, now have a red h on black background and I prefer it to the original
  8. Daz6

EP3 White smoke and misfire after IACV cleaning

I'm pretty sure there are two different types of cleaner, one that is safe with o rings and evaporates and the other will eat o rings and doesn't evaporate. Could it be that you used the latter and the o rings have disintegrated causing over fueling?
  9. Daz6

Double din for the ep3?

You can't really go wrong with Pioneer or Sony, which model you get will depend on what features you want. Do you want to connect your phone for music and hands free, apple car play or android. Do you want to watch movies, do you want a connection for a sub woofer? You'll also need a double din...
  10. Daz6

EP3 Flashy's CG EP3 premier

My exhaust joint looked just like that before fitting my non res miltek, I cut the old exhaust off right by the flange and unbolted the cat from the headers. I then used a disc cutter to take the tops of the bolts off and drilled the studs out completely, a few taps and the exhaust came apart...
  11. Daz6

Ep3 rebuild

Good progress made, keep the pictures coming. I love build threads like this. Any plans other than rust restoration?
  12. Daz6

Influx Magazine - Dad Cars

I remember a two hour drive sat in the middle of the rear seat in a Citroen 2CV. It was the most uncomfortable car I've ever been in! There was a piece of steel under the middle of the bench that stuck right where you don't want it to. Also remember my Dad having a Citroen BX 1.9GTI with air...
  13. Daz6

Recommendation for all round shocks and springs for fn2.

Is that the right part number for a 15mm drop? Found a set new on eBay for £129 with that part number but they show 25mm drop on all models. I thought it was 25mm on the standard but only 15mm on the type r?
  14. Daz6

Clutch Switch ?

I think it's advised as a precaution in case you start the car in gear and move forwards/backwards
  15. Daz6

Clutch Switch ?

I've never needed to press the clutch to start my fn2. My wife's 2016 Corsa and my 2014 transit connect both require the clutch to be pressed to start
Back