• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by dazling84

1. dazling84

Fuel economy/miles to a tank...?

200 miles roughly out of £60 shell v-power in my FN2 Type r GT. around town short journeys mainly. Steady ish driving
  2. dazling84

handbrake lever is a bit wobbly

Hi, probably me being a bit paranoid with my new car. I've noticed that when the handbrake lever is fully down-there is movement/play when moved left to right. Is this normal on all of the civic type r fn2's? many thanks Darren;)
  3. dazling84

interior trim repairs

Hi, has anyone on here used anyone to repair the interior plastic trim on their car? I've got a few deep scratches on the rear plastic side panels that i'd like to make look tidier. Just after some recommendations. ;)
  4. dazling84

Correct oil for CTR FN2 2008

Thanks for the info! What are people views on Mobil 1 0-40 fully synthetic oil for these cars? Cheers
  5. dazling84

Correct oil for CTR FN2 2008

Hi all, is Shell 5-30 fully synthetic ultra oil ok to use in these engines? And also does anyone have the genuine Honda part number for the oil filter. I apologise if this has already been mentioned on this site. Cheers for any info. Darren :-)
  6. dazling84

correct carpet mats for civic FN2 2008

Thanks for that info! much appreciated mate ;)
  7. dazling84

correct carpet mats for civic FN2 2008

Hi, i've purchased a civic type r FN2 2008 and it has niot carpet mats in it, I'm a little confused as to what genuine set actually fits this model as the pictures listed on ebay vary from seller to seller. Many thanks for any assistance;)
Back