• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by deanyman

1. deanyman

WTF are these bits?

Is it not to hold the seatbelts in when you fold the seats forwards?
  2. deanyman

What's in your Civic?

Haha i also got a Faithless album in the standard CTR stereo when i bought my car.
  3. deanyman

My JDM EP3

Looks stunning Stu!! Were did you manage to buy the DC battery tie from? I hunted for 1 for ages!!
  4. deanyman

Wife's New CTR

Champ wheels ftw. You fitted the hid's yet mate?
  5. deanyman

Tighten EP3 Handbrake

Also thing to remember is jack the rear end up and spin both wheels to make sure once adjusted the rear wheels are not tight to spin.
  6. deanyman

HIDs into facelift headlights

Post pics up of them fitted, i wouldnt mind some 4.3 or 4.5ks in mine, instead of the blue/white light the 6ks give off.
  7. deanyman

Yeh the rubber covers just pushed over the bulb, just feed the wires through the hole in the rubber then push it onto the back of the headlight. As for the wires from the new HID bulb goto the wires from the ballast, then the others wires that runs into the ballast for the signal to your...
  8. deanyman

TBH there really simple to do, Took me 25 mins after reading the how too. Holders can be bought here, makes things alot easyier...
  9. deanyman

http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=23212
  10. deanyman

The rubber covers do you mean? If so yes i fitted mine over fine, And as for drilling holes i didnt do any of that. Just plugged them to the ballasts and sorted.
  11. deanyman

What is the age and mileage of your CTR?

04 on 45000
  12. deanyman

Try using the search option, But i bought the adapters off ebay for around £12 that you place the bulb into, that holds it in the back of the headlamp.
  13. deanyman

Lottie's Stealthy NHB EP3 - Update 09/03/11 - Mugen Rollcage

Love it lottie, Nice mod list you have there!
  14. deanyman

My Cosmic...

Looks spot on mate, Like the grill where did you get it from?
Back