• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Deekster

1. Deekster

FK2 Blown Stereo in FK2

Sorry I’m rarely online. I agree with you I told them at the start that I checked with a meter and could see power wasn’t getting to the stereos fuse so something was up before the stereo. One thing they did say was the stereo is that expensive they wanted to check it was ok. But you...
  2. Deekster

FK2 Blown Stereo in FK2

Car now fixed cause was a relay failure. Relay is under the drivers side in the fuse area which sends the power to fuse 5 under the glove box which in turn gives the stereo power. Car was dropped off at my house by garage so not been able to ask what relay it was. This might be handy for it...
  3. Deekster

FK2 Blown Stereo in FK2

Thanks all for the messages sorry not replied sooner. Honda have surprisingly been really good considering the car is out of warranty. They removed the stereo and shipped it to Belgium to the stereos manufacturer. The stereo was checked over but they found no faults. It’s back now with a...
  4. Deekster

FK2 Blown Stereo in FK2

Thanks for the reply. When you say in the bay do you mean a fuse location under the bonnet? Will check out fuse 11 incase I’ll spend hours checking to save what could be a horrific Bill. It’s booked in for Friday to get looked at and get it’s service. I never got offered an extended warranty...
  5. Deekster

FK2 Blown Stereo in FK2

Hi all, Not the first post or second after my newbie post that I want to make. I am hoping I can get some help? Done a search and couldn’t see anything relating to stereo. On Saturday my stereo started playing up. When I started the car the stereo wouldn’t auto turn on. I had to press the...
Back