• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by demetris74

1. demetris74

Air Conditioning / EP3 Type-R

air con hi thats me i am from cyprus have installed an ac on my EP3, if you still have any questions let me know, been there done that so i can help rgrds
  2. demetris74

a/c installed and working

a/c With the help of rick and mat figure out all the parts i need photo show the complete kit http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn269/demetris74/ackit.jpg but when you are ready i can make you each one
  3. demetris74

a/c Took me a while to gather all parts, only thing had to buy new is the condenser that i dint want to risk any leaks, condenser -100gbp pipes, evaporator, fan, compressor, dash switch, probe, 250gbp took me 1 week to install as i was working 30min a day and one week to study the...
  4. demetris74

just did a quick test it works like that, well in a way is usefull but forgot to check if you can do it off while is on window blow
  5. demetris74

oh dint know that one? i will try and yes is a bit unpractical i think, but i think that comes from the ecu? dint see any connection on for that
  6. demetris74

yes did lots of research before starting the job, well all fitings where there and went straight on, what you mean window blower?
  7. demetris74

After 3 months of searching for all used ac parts, managed to install it my self and gas it today. all working perfectly, count do it with out the help of matt and rick. After finishing all the installation realise how easy it is. anyone wants any help on this i am more than experienced now...
  8. demetris74

looking for a part number Please help

found the small loom i think is Number 9 http://www.hondaoriginalparts.com/honda_car_parts_selection_pfk.php?block_01=17S5T501&block_02=BOP0401&block_03=9812
  9. demetris74

looking for a part number Please help

Guys I recently gather all parts for installing an AC to my EP3. I am missing a small loom perhaps connecting the main loom to the ac condenser fan and reservoir, anyone have an idea of the part number or how to ask it from honda? Is the loom with the blue arrows...
  10. demetris74

Dastek Unichip + Mugen air box Fuel Economy

Before Dastek Unichip and Mugen air box 240miles + - 5miles on full tank, tested on all my fillings. last 2 fillings with the mods 270Miles on full tank. plus more power Isn't that a charm? :p
  11. demetris74

Drivers window stoped working

it wasnt the disable button i checked that obviusly. End up replacing the complete switch box as thats not only a switch inside, it has a sort of circuit inside, now all ok, probably faulty board. i read somewhere was a recall from honda at the begining of manufacture of the EP3
  12. demetris74

What's your age? Do you drive a Type R?

Well thats what i mean Mature drivers... we are all here
  13. demetris74

What's your age? Do you drive a Type R?

The CTR is meant for the young ones but i am 36 and this is my car. Other guys my age drive cars never imagine i would enjoy. I have owned many cars over the years but this car makes me feel young :rolleyes:
  14. demetris74

A/C parts

anyaway thanks for the help
  15. demetris74

A/C parts

sorry other than Honda forgot to mention
Back