• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by demonsbreath

1. demonsbreath

Hello Martin, just seen the notification, I've clicked what believe to be the correct buttons...

Hello Martin, just seen the notification, I've clicked what believe to be the correct buttons. Sorry I haven't replied earlier, but I went to London to go on the London eye, which I may add which was amazing...
  2. demonsbreath

mugen grille

thanks, I'll have a look.
  3. demonsbreath

mugen grille

thank you. the grille does look good and I think the wheels makes the car stand out. Nice.
  4. demonsbreath

mugen grille

Does anyone know a mugen grille off a pre-facelift ep3 will fit a facelift ep3, looks as if it may do but I would like confirmation either way. thank you
  5. demonsbreath

CTR 54 - Horrid noise from engine bay!! HELP :(

unfortunately dan I also bought a car from them quite a few years ago and also had problems, again neither father nor son very helpful, I would howerver get receipts for work done and bills for parts, and insist they have an obligation to honor the statutory 6 month warranty by law.
  6. demonsbreath

Handbrake handle button

just had a new key, only through honda £40 and then coded £36. don't know a price for fob
Back