• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by dfriel2

1. D

EP3 Flashy's CG EP3 premier

Whereabouts did you get the mapping done??
  2. D

4-2-1 manifold with a cat instead of flexi?

That's decent gains. Getting on with it ok after a few weeks??
  3. D

Do you know what the gains were with this manifold??
  4. D

Been looking for a header option with a cat for motorsport, looks interesting. Lowest price imported and delivered to the UK, and including the high flow cat, seems to be £450.. unless you've found anything a lot cheaper??
  5. D

K100 remap, what's the minimum I should do?

Yep, b pipe already changed on mine. the sports cat diameter also looks a lot bigger than standard. Intake is a PRC paired with an ITG maxogen, will be interesting to see what it manages.
  6. D

Thanks. I might just leave my exhaust as it is then and invest in a final drive instead. Hopefully the Japspeed sports cat has as good flow as the OEM version.
  7. D

Is that with a standard exhaust manifold and cat??
  8. D

New tyres

Yes, if you're getting four expensive tyres Camskill will always be way cheaper and definitely worth a little extra hassle.
  9. D

New tyres

Blackcircles has 10% off all Michelins this week. Can get the Pilot Sport 4S for £230 fitted.
  10. D

K100 ECU and Remap

I've had the CPL reflash fitted. As you say, when cold the idle takes a while to settle. But when warm, it seems to be a significant improvement. Vtec kick in is much much smoother and comes in earlier. Pretty happy so far and should suit what I want for this year at least. I'm planning on...
  11. D

K100 ECU and Remap

Thanks for that. I really want the vtec lower for hillclimbing this year, but also struggling with the k100, manifold and mapping costs.. so might be a stop gap solution. If it’s too horrendous then I’ll just have to go the whole way.. thanks again.
  12. D

K100 ECU and Remap

How long did you use the CPL reflash for and did you ever get it dyno'd before the remapping?? I'm thinking about it for a short term option (just a track car) before manifold upgrades at a later date...
  13. D

New tyres

Unless cost is the only factor, I'd be fitting the Michelins. Especially if the car is going to be tracked in the future. Have a look at the latest EVO magazine, it tests the exact tyres that you'd be looking at. I fitted the Falken 510s to my road mini last year, puncture emergency. Now have...
  14. D

EP3 Hillclimb Project EP3

Would be interesting to hear thoughts on the next steps... looking at 2019 and beyond, but on a budget. Got to get the car through an MOT, which may dictate things, but current thinking is: 1. Get the suspension sorted. Springs and shocks look tired. Yellowspeed or BC racing coilovers...
  15. D

EP3 Hillclimb Project EP3

I've ordered the complete Revo Technica unit from Tegiwa.. no sign of it yet.
Back