• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by digitaldave

1. digitaldave

Loxy's silver FN2 GT - J's Braces

Lol I'll have a look to see if I can find any more info. Isn't that what I'd be doing usin the brace? I suspect I've misunderstood what you mean with this option.
  2. digitaldave

Loxy, Thanks for the update. That rear pillar has got me thinking... I wonder if that would make a suitable mounting point for something like a GoPro HD camera for recording track days? I've read that suction mounts are often frowned upon by organisers / marshals, but being clamped to something...
  3. digitaldave

Loxy, Does the TomTom mount seem like it'll stick well? I have a Griffin one for my iPhone that I usually mount in the sme place, but the bloody thing keeps falling off, threatening to send my phone flying around the inside of the car! I've looked at the TomTom iPhone mount, which uses the same...
  4. digitaldave

FN2 Improving the sound of my FN2

Loxy, Thanks for that, I'll have a look at the vid and read through the build thread. Dave
  5. digitaldave

FN2 Improving the sound of my FN2

I was at a Pistonheads run/meet yesterday, where there was a variety of cars (including a mental sounding Ferrari F50!), and this got me thinking about improving the sound of my CTR. I don't want to make it really loud, what I'm after is getting more "burble" sounds low down the rev range if...
  6. digitaldave

Thanks. I'll keep an eye on progress to see how you get on with them.
  7. digitaldave

I'd be interested to know if they make much difference to stock. Any idea how they fit in? Do they attach to existing points on the chassis / body, or do you need to start drilling holes?
Back