• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by dirtyh900

1. dirtyh900

JamesT's JDM DC2 Integ... EP3 here omgz.

Mine started doing this 4 weeks ago, 3 times to be exact. Turn engine on, drive off, notice light is on, pull over, turn engine off, turn back on, light comes back on then light goes off again.
  2. dirtyh900

Dirtyh900's DC2

Page 5 :D http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?66914-This-is-what-happens-when-a-focus-crashes-into-your-DC2
  3. dirtyh900

My jdm ep3

I agree looks Excellent :) but i too thought JDM civics did not have indicators on the wings.
  4. dirtyh900

FN2 FN2 Rust on doors.

:eek: im shocked people are finding rust on FN2's already!! I hate spotting bits on my DC2, but suppose its to be expected for a 12 year old car. However 1 year is unacceptable :mad:
  5. dirtyh900

how much??? i know only 40k miles but come on!!!!!!!!

Bristol Trade Centre... Say no more. I bought my pre facelift satin silver ep3 3 years ago from a garage for £8000 with 28k but no air con, came with FHSH....
  6. dirtyh900

Dirtyh900's DC2

Yes now that is back & fixed i can get on with improving bits & bobs. It was so annoying with the dent, it made me feel so unenthusiastic at doing anything to the car, plus cleaning it also seamed a waste of time. Anyways after next week all will be well & i can get on with the jobs to do...
  7. dirtyh900

Dirtyh900's DC2

Well my car is back, i've had it back over a week now but did not want to post any pictures as when they fixed it one of the rubber seals around the door did not go back on very well. They are ordering the part and will fit it one day next week.... pics to follow when complete... i can say...
  8. dirtyh900

What cat back for ep3

Loved my DC Sports when i had my EP3, it sounded :twisted:
  9. dirtyh900

Back' N' R

:cool: most of mine are cosmetic fit new interior, bit of rust on my drivers arch, a new rear type r sticker & 2 new red H's oh & definetly new tyres mine have been described as ditchfinders :lol: :eek: Mine failed the MOT on my ARB bushes which have now been replaced, my trailing arms...
  10. dirtyh900

Lowering advice!

Frsu ftw :)
  11. dirtyh900

Back' N' R

sorry to hear about your CTR, i was in a similar situation a few months back :( looks a mint DC2 mate!!! bet your glad to be back :) Have you got much to do on it? I've a bit of a list at the moment on mine firstly ive got to get the dent sorted.
  12. dirtyh900

Dirtyh900's DC2

I too thought about an accord but swayed to the DC2, looks miles better IMO Good luck with finding one :)
  13. dirtyh900

Dirtyh900's DC2

thanks man... shes going to get fixed on monday after somebody did this to it http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?66914-This-is-what-happens-when-a-focus-crashes-into-your-DC2&highlight=focus funds made me do it, but am very happy with the change :) its great to back with a...
  14. dirtyh900

my jrsc satin type r

Love it!! looks fantastic, Best colour too!!! :)
  15. dirtyh900

Interior Damage/scrapes

If your going to get a new front splitter anyway the mugen or replica mugen looks excellent.
Back