• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by dizzyjai

1. D

how to replace fan switch dashboard light of honda civic ep3..please help

Its that for the fan switch? or the three buttons at the bottom? Honda told me they are different and the prices the advisor quoted was too pricey just for one bulb. Thanks.
  2. D

how to replace fan switch dashboard light of honda civic ep3..please help

Does anyone know which type of bulbs are required for the fan switches and the three buttons at the bottom?
  3. D

Constant knocking

Any news yet?
  4. D

Constant knocking

Installed JDM rear arb with ebay droplinks. Not having any issues at all.
  5. D

Constant knocking

Thanks for that post:) , also having the same issue. Let me know how it goes after the lower ball joint has been changed.
  6. D

Pre Facelift Indicator

Searched the forum about conversions from pre-facelift to facelift but I cannot seem to find anything relating to filling the hole on the wing of the pre-facelift if the indicator is removed. Any ideas? Thanks.
  7. D

insurance issue!!!!

You can also try getting a multi car insurance with admiral if you have other cars in the household.
  8. D

Suspension for beginners

Thanks
  9. D

Suspension for beginners

Improving centre of gravity I am looking to purchase coilovers for my EP3 Premier Edition. My main focus is handling at the moment. I understand that doing the FRSU will improve the centre of gravity alot but also read that different ride heights on the front and back to balance the car's...
  10. D

Shaenei's Cosmic EP3 **Premier Recaro Seats Fitted ** Page 36

Hey, I was wondering where did you buy your JDM Wind Deflectors. Thanks.
Back