• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by dmrichards

1. dmrichards

EP3 Cranks but will not start

Doesn't sound good. Try get it plugged in to a code reader and see if there's any codes Sent from my SM-T230 using Tapatalk
  2. dmrichards

What is the size of standard front Brake Disc's?

I've got some RPB disks and ds2500 pads off my car for sale. Done less than 1000 miles Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  3. dmrichards

K20a2 Value

anyone? I'm not going to get offended, just after some numbers and what would be the best way to sell. To see if they're anywhere near what I've got in my head.
  4. dmrichards

K20a2 Value

Sorry if this is in the posted in the wrong area, but I'm going to be breaking my coupe but I'm not sure what my engine is worth. I got it from a donor car and the engine had done 140k, a month or two after using it the chain snapped. so it was fixed, it had the following, Honda pistion rings...
  5. dmrichards

Civic EM2

Not alot has changed with the car other than some new disks and pads and a set of plugs. It's been pretty neglected lately, but it had a quick was yesterday and I decded to take some pictures today. Even though the car is filthy again.
  6. dmrichards

pool of oil on top of the gearbox

I've cleaned it up and I'm going to keep my eyes on it. I think it is the rocker gasket. It must just be running down there and gathering on the gearbox. Will sort another gasket out soon. Thanks for the reply's.
  7. dmrichards

pool of oil on top of the gearbox

I keep finding a small pool of oil on the gearbox under the gear selector. Pretty sure it's engine oil, but I cant see anything obvious as to where the oil is coming from. Any idea's what might be causing this or has anyone had this problem before? thanks
  8. dmrichards

Need a uprated battery

Pretty sure its 4 gauge, same for the earth cable.
  9. dmrichards

**FOUND** STANCE DAILY'S PHOENIX YELLOW TURBO EP3 STOLEN!

hope the people who took it have there hands cut off!
  10. dmrichards

Need a uprated battery

this is my battery: odyssey pc680 CCA 265A not clued up on them at all
  11. dmrichards

Civic EM2

Well I've been driving this for the past week now and so far so good. Need to get a fast road setup, change the battery once I find out witch one to get and get it mapped.
  12. dmrichards

Need a uprated battery

I've relocated my battery to the boot its a odyssey race battery and its no where near big enough for what I need. I keep getting low voltage when cranking on my kpro so I need something with a much better cranking out put what do you recommend?
  13. dmrichards

**FOUND** STANCE DAILY'S PHOENIX YELLOW TURBO EP3 STOLEN!

Hope it's found safe and sound. Will keep my eye's open!
  14. dmrichards

Oil pressure gauge, pressure readings

I've installed a Innovate oil pressure and temp gauge in my kswap em2. I'm constantly looking at the oil pressure and I dont know what numbers I should be seeing really. The gauge reads in psi, what readings should I expect to see. thanks
Back