• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Doodle

1. Doodle

Suits' Cosmic EP3 - ***Oil Leak 08/09/23

You can submit a report into VOSA complaining about the standard of the MoT. The local Kwik-Fit lost their testing licence for several months for just this sort of c*ntery. https://www.gov.uk/guidance/report-an-mot-tester
  2. Doodle

Hazz’s JDM 1996 Pirates Black Integra Type R

Couriers make my head hurt. Ordered a new Arai last week, which was shipped from Portsmouth to Newbury...via Birmingham. In doing so it drove literally past my door, ending up further away from me than when it started. o_O
  3. Doodle

Then crack on, good sir. It sounds like an excellent plan!
  4. Doodle

The moment you start talking about investment and going up in value, you risk ending up with a car you can't use. The ones that will properly appreciate are the low mileage garage queens, for which sellers will be expecting buyers to pay through the nose. Then you don't drive it for fear of...
  5. Doodle

On top of that it’s finding one that doesn’t have intergalactic mileage or pricetag. I loved my E39 but £25k-30k opens a lot of other doors.
  6. Doodle

Type R #17 - FK8 #4

You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave :D
  7. Doodle

I'll go with either battery relocation to the boot, or an install with enough amplification to make ears bleed at 50 paces.
  8. Doodle

Norwegian Forest, or Maine Coon?
  9. Doodle

How much are these worth?!

Most Japanese cars are 5x114.3, the FK is a bit of an anomaly there.
  10. Doodle

Considerably more. ET60 is probably about as extreme as you can get on a production vehicle.
  11. Doodle

That'll be the giveaway, genuine Volks will feel featherweight. They probably won't fit. While the FK8 has the same PCD as the BMW, the offset is far more extreme.
  12. Doodle

They're G25s, but it's not all good news I'm afraid. There's some visually identical knock offs doing the rounds, so you'll need to get them off and inspect them closely to see if they're the real deal or not. While as David mentioned there are plenty of euro cars with them, JDM wheels are still...
  13. Doodle

Alfa Romeo Quadrifoglio

I'm seeing mid 40s out of the Cupra on my monthly run to the office. The recent crop of boosted petrols are ridiculous, given that not so long ago a similarly powered Evo or STi would have been struggling to get into the 30s if I'm not mistaken?
  14. Doodle

FK8 Fk8 current values

Except if there's 12k cash in the boot. Under those exceptional circumstances, it might be. :D
  15. Doodle

Dealer behaviour

Standard main dealer fare, just throw parts at it until the problem goes. "Diagnosing" basically means prodding it with a screwdriver and taking a guess at what's wrong, rather than actually taking it apart to find out.
Back