• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by dreamcatcher

1. dreamcatcher

Wrx Sti hatchback!!!

Noooo!!! I lived a 5 minute drive away from Santa pod this I believe to be a rwyb day. Second synchro went on this day after a few runs nothing more embarrassing than grinding 2nd gear with spectators lol.
  2. dreamcatcher

Wrx Sti hatchback!!!

3. dreamcatcher

Wrx Sti hatchback!!!

My old satin facelift :)
  4. dreamcatcher

Wrx Sti hatchback!!!

5. dreamcatcher

Wrx Sti hatchback!!!

The previous CATD
  6. dreamcatcher

Wrx Sti hatchback!!!

And ofcourse the practical side of it :)
  7. dreamcatcher

Wrx Sti hatchback!!!

8. dreamcatcher

Wrx Sti hatchback!!!

9. dreamcatcher

Wrx Sti hatchback!!!

10. dreamcatcher

Wrx Sti hatchback!!!

11. dreamcatcher

Wrx Sti hatchback!!!

Filled the old tart up on vpower this morning done 80miles and it's sitting on 3/4. My average mpg was 25.1. Driving sensable on intelligent mode. overall I'm in utter love with this car puts a massive smile on my face just looking at it. timing belt and new turbo was done at 49k. there will be...
  12. dreamcatcher

Wrx Sti hatchback!!!

I'm aware that the running costs are of similar to that of the evo, however the evo does require more service intervals than the impreza ie. 6 monthly. Iv also done vast research on the 2.5 boxer engine and the issues applied to models 2004-2009, the pistons are of **** poor quality but it's...
  13. dreamcatcher

Wrx Sti hatchback!!!

I was tempted by there evo8 260. But all the story's about service costs, mpg ect scares me the chap at bhp said if I like the sti I'd hate the evo. Plus I think this model impreza looks a lot more grow up almost abit like the fn2.
  14. dreamcatcher

Wrx Sti hatchback!!!

Haha yeh she sees the practical side of it and that's good enough for me :)
  15. dreamcatcher

Wrx Sti hatchback!!!

Id worry more about the pistons lol they have weak ringlans and they run lean on the oem map. Lucky this one is remapped
Back