• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by dsjones198

1. dsjones198

Ep3 repair manual

Check on eBay, I got a Honda Repair manual on CD which covered all Civics of this generation, including the R. Just put the disc in the CD and you can view it on the computer, you can also print pages from it to stop your computer getting messy lol
  2. dsjones198

Spoon B pipe query

It's an awesome sound, that's the set-up I had for mine and it sounds brilliant when VTEC kicks in y0!!
  3. dsjones198

Spoon B pipe query

Here is a picture of my genuine Spoon B Pipe EP3/DC5 that i removed before getting rid of the car and there is a silencer near the back of the pipe. Hope this answers your question mate :D
  4. dsjones198

Civic type r facelift ep2 shape

I think they are part of the front bumper assembly mate, if they need replacing will probably be a new bumper
  5. dsjones198

How I put 750,000 miles on my Honda Civic in just five years

Mines on 175000 miles and still running fine :D
  6. dsjones198

Painted calipers; yay or ney?

Calipers came painted red on mine and i think they look pretty good. Not clear on the pic but front and rears are both painted
  7. dsjones198

Planning engine rebuild winter 2012

My engine has recently gone over 174,000 miles and runs fine!!!
  8. dsjones198

engine oil?

Am using 5w30 in mine
  9. dsjones198

alarm sensors

Car info would help dude
  10. dsjones198

Exhaust fitting help

I'm quite surprised you didn't get replacement bolts and gaskets with the new system, I did with my Spoon system and the wife got them with her eBay exhaust too
  11. dsjones198

New Brakes?

Seem good, especially with the Red Stuff pads. Discs are an easy enough job to do, and if you are replacing the pads at the same time it saves a lot of hassle. Hardest part will probably be removing the calipers and resetting the pistons.
  12. dsjones198

Alloy Colour Change / Different Alloys...?

Get the Glow in the Dark Yellow!!!
  13. dsjones198

Team Dynamic pro 1.2

With 17's on an EP3 Type R, the standard range for a 17" wheel is +38-45 http://www.wheels.uk.com/acatalog/fitment-guide-honda-civic-type-r-01-04-17.html I can't see a DC5 being that much different from an EP3, so you should have no trouble with them sticking out of the arches, and if you get...
  14. dsjones198

Team Dynamic pro 1.2

What size wheels are you going for, 17s or 18s? From a little research on google the offset seems to be +38 for 17 x 8s or +35 for 17 x 9s
  15. dsjones198

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

Picture of the stickers fitted
Back