• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by DSK 699

1. D

Mugen clutch set...

I was hoping someone could shed some light on this product. I currently have a Toda lightweight clutch and flywheel on order, but I came across the chance to get a Mugen metal clutch set. I was wondering if anyone has had one fitted to their car, or know of anyone who has. I would love some...
  2. D

What is "launching", and how do you "launch&q

Thank you- clears a fair bit up. Just heard a lot of talk about launching and was not sure what exactly it was.
  3. D

What is "launching", and how do you "launch&q

As the title says- from standing start, what is the technique that is talked of, and what are the advantages if carried out correctly? Cheers
  4. D

Smiling and laughing all the way home from TDI North

Yeah- gorgeous. Really pleased with it. It looked nice when it arrived in the box, but even better on the motor! Only problem now is I can't sleep with it under my pillow anymore!!! :lol: :lol:
  5. D

Smiling and laughing all the way home from TDI North

Made the trip up north from london today to see Paul and Mark who fitted my Mugen twin loop exhaust, Spoon rear lower brace and rear anti roll bar, and also a K-PRO. :D Driving home it was like a new toy!! Much different feel altogether- exhaust sounds lovely, and everything seems to pull a...
Back