• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by duck

1. duck

my type r premier edition

not updated in a while not really been doing many miles in her ,got the 1st track day of the year booked on the 24th donnington ,everything gets booked so fast year to be expected ,if anybody is at donnington come say hello .
  2. duck

done about 4 track days now in the car ,last being oulton on Tuesday ,really pleased with it and happy with the performance ,it would be a lot quicker if I started stripping it out but ill be leaving the seats and carpets and cds in there . so for now the mods are done just leave it clean it...
  3. duck

EP3 ep3 turbo coming this weekend, brake advice needed

on a car with that power ,why scrimp pay £1200 £1500 get some ap brakes and know that you are going to stop with that power ,good look with the new car sounds a beast .
  4. duck

Championship White DC5

all time favourite car dc5
  5. duck

N77’s new R

perfect
  6. duck

Something a little different folks may like it or not ,I like it and it’s so easy to keep clean . I had my scuttle dipped
  7. duck

N77’s new R

awesome car ,I think a full length plate will look better then the holes they look worse
  8. duck

2005 civic ep3 front fog lights needed

deffo not cheap and all the parts look like they are from the bottom of the sea
  9. duck

K100

i had the kpro fitted ,flashing grenn light ,unplugged it from the ignition barrel no flashing key anymore ,as said early on whos going to picnch civic these days ,got a full wheel lock on there if they get that off they can take it
  10. duck

Ep3 clocks

got it sorted cheers .
  11. duck

Ep3 clocks

How do you remove the speedo rev needles
  12. duck

EP3 What did you do to your EP3 today?

im 2 track days in and im very happy with the car ,I will leave it with full interior not intrested about chasing seconds ,much prefer my comfort and radio 2 .
  13. duck

report from first day at donington ,car performed faultlessly all day ,as a road car with all the suspension and stuff done it was perfectly planted and still quick enough to upset a few folks ,felt a little lardy so being stripped out would make it turn in a feel a lot better but I don't want...
  14. duck

Bilstein B6 with Eibach Pro-Kit or Bilstein B14 Coilovers

the springs and standard shocks just work on the road
Back