• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Earth Dreams UK

1. Earth Dreams UK

What did you do to your Type R today?

After installing my latest mods. Eventuri turbopipe. Ptp Turbo Blanket. Ptp Lava wrap to Downpipe. I’m booked in next week to see Paul west for a smooth out of my Stage 2.5 map on Ktuner, and maybe a small increase in the boost pressure. My last figures were 410 on the dyno at Nuneaton, but a...
  2. Earth Dreams UK

Prl only do a charge pipe kit, which doesn’t have the right pipe to fit...I have HKS solid pipes apart from that coupler.. I emailed Forge, they don’t make It either :confused:
  3. Earth Dreams UK

Anybody know of a silicone replacement for the rubber coupler between the throttle body and top boost pipe?
  4. Earth Dreams UK

No problem at all with them, just wasn’t happy with the look..
  5. Earth Dreams UK

Yeah sold the OZs last week, just put the stock rims back on until I decide what to go for next.
  6. Earth Dreams UK

Hey Fan, I’ll let them have a look next service... I never noticed it until another Fk8 owner pointed it out. Yes nicely in the 400 club, just waiting for my eventuri turbo pipe, then I’ll get it redyno’d at tdi see if it’s made any difference. Got a ptp blanket and some wrapping to do in the...
  7. Earth Dreams UK

Anybody else noticed their bonnet vent has sunk on the driver's side??? :evil:
  8. Earth Dreams UK

Well it’s been along time since I posted, So here I go... Over the last few months I’ve been having different maps created for my car by Paul west of tpwengineering.. this has been on the Hondata platform, adjustments for my Hybrid turbo etc.. Pauls work and Contact with me has been...
  9. Earth Dreams UK

This afternoon I removed the second resonator from my Scorpion exhaust system... not much difference at tick over and low revs, but more of an aggressive louder note at higher rpm... time will tell if it’s gonna be a keeper, but at £60 it’s not a bank breaker for the pipe. Booked in at Dreams...
  10. Earth Dreams UK

No spacers, I was told the wheels are a different offset so I wouldn’t need them. Thanks for taking a look Fan... you're the man.
  11. Earth Dreams UK

Any nice fresh Sunday with alittle sunshine. So I set too and fitted strut tower brace bar and the put OZ 18" wheels on. very pleased with everything. Nipping to Dream Automotive next month to have Eibach springs fitted all round. Would post pictures here, but its not working I have pictures...
  12. Earth Dreams UK

Fan, Not ordered locking rings yet, the car fund has dried up for a while, but they are something I will be considering for sure. Who knows about the 400 bhp, it might be possible.. but I want a safe reliable smooth map, not big spikes just for high bhp.. its something ive spoke about at...
  13. Earth Dreams UK

Hey fan. The wheels will be OZ Superturismo Lm in black with red lettering, 18” with Pilot 4s on. As for the power, I have no exact goal... just something nice and smooth, im not chasing numbers
  14. Earth Dreams UK

Up at 5am this morning to go to Dream Automotive. Had a great day at the workshop and all my latest mods fitted. Owen Developments Hybrid Dream Automotive spec turbo. HKS Solid boost pipes. Acuity shifter assembly and cable bushings... amazing upgrade, should have done it first, feels...
  15. Earth Dreams UK

Stock internals ok for 400bhp, and that is what I will stick at, less psi with hybrid which is good. If it goes bang, I’ll forge the engine completely. I believe crank and rods are forged as standard, I may be wrong.
Back