• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Ed-B

1. E

EP3 NHB Type-R

Oh nice, similar colour to my new ones? I'm gonna sell the Torques as a set, not sure on what sort of price they're worth though.
  2. E

EP3 NHB Type-R

Yeah sounds good; would you like the other 3 and maybe a tyre to go with it? ;)
  3. E

EP3 NHB Type-R

You are right, just had a look then. I do remember looking at them at the time, not sure why I didn't get them from there; must have been a reason. If I have XXRs in the future I will be sure to use them.
  4. E

EP3 NHB Type-R

Thanks, I do too. My Rota Torques will be going up for sale if anyone is interested. I can either sell with the Bridgestone Potenza S001 - 5mm of thread all round, or most likely I will strip the tyres and sell the wheels on their own.
  5. E

EP3 NHB Type-R

Yeah since they have been on my radar I've been noticing them on a few different cars. Sidenote: I ordered them from Revolution motorstore; and my recommendation is to steer clear of them unfortunately. The delivery of the wheels was ok, slightly delayed as one arrived to them damaged but no...
  6. E

EP3 NHB Type-R

Thanks. I went for a pioneer headunit, can't remember exactly but it was £100 and has like bluetooth connectivity etc. I am very pleased with it, connection was easy and it came with a mic for handsfree phone calls.
  7. E

EP3 NHB Type-R

Yeah thanks. I am the same, I got the Rota Torques as they seemed to be the one to go for. I told myself I liked them but deep down they didn't fully do it for me!
  8. E

EP3 NHB Type-R

Ha, they are XXRs ?
  9. E

EP3 NHB Type-R

Likewise! I was like a child when I saw them.. I had to have them, regardless of getting new wheels and tyres only months previous..
  10. E

EP3 NHB Type-R

Didn't realise I hadn't updated for so long. I also got new mats (completely transformed the interior and would strongly recommend) and a skunk2 weighted gear nob. I've since fitted an aftermarket headunit as CD's were doing my head in. Future plans: Rear windows tinted...
  11. E

EP3 NHB Type-R

Update: I got some some new rims a while ago now, just got them fitted today. I liked the Rota Torques, but once I saw these I just had to have them. Got them fitted today and I absolutely love them.. It has transformed the car in my opinion. I got the rear arches pulled and rolled in...
  12. E

EP3 NHB Type-R

Would there be much/too much stretch if I wanted to put 215/40/17 tyres on an 8.25" rim? Cheers
  13. E

17"x8.25" ET35 114.3+100x5 PCD

Ah thanks; might it work?? ared to your existing wheel, this new wheel will have an inner rim which is 3.5mm further away from the suspension strut. The outer rim will poke out 22.5mm more than before.
  14. E

Thanks for the reply, how come? What does the +100 part mean?
  15. E

Ep3 type R. I have been on that website but it doesn't really help me, I don't know what I'm doing tbh.. i currently have rota torques, 17x8 ET48 on 215/40/17, my car is lowered -30mm and there's no rubbing issues. Just want to know if I can swap for the above fitement. Thanks
Back