• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by edo

1. E

Intrinsic Performance Solutions `06 Sportsman Class Turbocha

nope sorry, will make sure to get some video shot at the track. -Ron
  2. E

@36-37psi 791whp/533wtq STD 799wtq/538wtq Actual Maxed out the 1000cc injectors at 7500rpm, so we have to turn down the wick and run lower boost ~25-28psi until we can get more injector. -Ron
  3. E

We are pleased to introduce a new turbo street class car with these pre-release shots. The entire team (who must remain unnamed until the official press release) has worked tirelessly to bring this project to fruition. I'll be keeping it short and sweet for now and can't say too much more. Hope...
  4. E

IPS K2's and ITB's make poor figures?...Please comment Ron

Don't you think I would've posted them if I had 2.0L/ITB/K2 data? That's not really the pertinent issue at hand. Your contention is with Guy's DD and seeking to understand why it is. The information I posted should help despite the different displacement as it illustrates quite poignantly how...
  5. E

IPS K2's and ITB's make poor figures?...Please comment Ron

TP, the simple fact is that Guy is consistent and strictly adheres to his testing methodology. My understanding is that he chose a particular DD "X" factor that is commonly used. If he wanted to produce numbers which are in line with our findings, all he would need to do is change it. To his...
  6. E

Camshafts

Yeah, 45 minutes as opposed to 4 hours - that'll do it alright. Please keep in touch, you are the third IPS-Ksc end-user on the planet. Also, please follow the instructions listed on the owner's reference sheet. -Ron
  7. E

Camshafts

Only way it would be cheaper from us if you avoided VAT/Duty somehow. Otherwise, getting it through CPL is the appropriate channel. Sara, that makes sense if it's geographically convenient, but hasn't he previously tuned with CPL naturally aspirated? -Ron
  8. E

Camshafts

I was wondering why FedEx called to inform me of a destination change at request of the recipient - guess they're going to the UK! May I ask why TDi and not CPL for fitting/tuning? -Ron
Back