• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Edy

1. Edy

Jermal's DC5... Now Dat C250 AMG

335i coupe. 3.0 twin turbo=want.
  2. Edy

TypeGRRR's CR-X siR - Update: 22/04/15 POWER

You'll have to take me for a spin at the next meet !!
  3. Edy

Type R number 5. FD2 y0.

I did mention a full ad will follow bud.. Pictures, description, full spec & price ;)
  4. Edy

Type R number 5. FD2 y0.

Soo True Chris.. It makes me think when it just sits there !!
  5. Edy

Type R number 5. FD2 y0.

It really is this simple, it sits there from one week to the next !! Alot of car for just a 'weekend toy' I might actually buy a Big Luxurious car for a change !!! Shock.. horror :-0 Will pm ya in a bit Stu ;-)
  6. Edy

Type R number 5. FD2 y0.

#-o
  7. Edy

Type R number 5. FD2 y0.

This will be up for sale soon..... Ad to follow :o
  8. Edy

FD2 Nobody wants my car!

It's only been for sale for 11 days .. You got it on fd2 owners, there are always people who want them ! RE. Rossy your Beemer x
  9. Edy

Type R number 5. FD2 y0.

Can't be arsed with SLR.. iPhone camera app is how I roll. Rossy x
  10. Edy

Type R number 5. FD2 y0.

That is all.
  11. Edy

Type R number 5. FD2 y0.

Pictures of me to follow & not pics of the rims as requested lulz x
  12. Edy

Type R number 5. FD2 y0.

The FD2 has gone..... To get the wheels refubed ;) While I was there discussing gloss black or satin finish, he got a few lads out to look around the car & they all said I should go gloss the match the spoiler + front grill etc.. I left it with him, it'll be a suprise when I...
  13. Edy

New front bumper!

Hope you don't need that bottom spoiler as well then. I'm sure it costs more than the bumper :0
  14. Edy

Type R number 5. FD2 y0.

Cheers Si, wheels booked in for refurb end of the month..Satin Black 8)
  15. Edy

Type R number 5. FD2 y0.

Got these from Bravura Speed. I prefere the look with, rather than without.. They come with the template & very easy to guide on. Thanks again Mike 8)
Back