• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by El_Boomo

1. E

Return of the Footwell Lighting Kits!

Sounds ace, order as per the first post still?
  2. E

DC2 DB8 DC5 Integra non type R...??

Not just DC2, it should be followed by 31. DC2 refers to 2door chassis with B18C, 31 is the Type R part. Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  3. E

DC2 DB8 DC5 Integra non type R...??

There is a non Type R JDM. But not in the UK. The lack of numbered badge means nothing though. Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  4. E

Spring rates

Stiffer rear springs reduce squatting on acceleration, meaning the front wheels hold traction better, meaning less understeer out of corners. There may be other reasons that someone more knowledgeable may be able to contribute. Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  5. E

Where to sell my DC2?

Tried itrdc2.com ? Might need over 100 posts to sell but can't remember. Either way it's probably the best place to look. Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
  6. E

My Jdm dc2r

Usually not a fan of kitted DC2s but this is nice. Love the Buddy Club wheels as well, though they look more white than the car. Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
Back