• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Ep pete

1. Ep pete

Badge or not ep3

I myself prefer the all the badges on the rear of the car. Thats just my view though. I had it where I've had none on, then just the type r emblem, but now back to factory spec with all the badges where they should be...with the addition of the JDM Union Jack emblem too. I prefer it this...
  2. Ep pete

Custom bonnet bras

Hahaha me too mate...but be carefull what you say as people on here start crying when you disagree with their views on here! Hahahahaha
  3. Ep pete

Custom bonnet bras

It wasn't personal pal...just my opinion on carbon wrap. I wasn't calling 'you personally' tacky fella...calm yourself down!!
  4. Ep pete

Custom bonnet bras

Why are you getting your panties in a twist fella? Everyone is entitled to their opinion, isn't that what forums are for?? i thought thats what it was for...having your say and sharing your views and experiences with others, without being verbally abused because i dont agree with your views...
  5. Ep pete

Custom bonnet bras

The only thing that looks like real carbon......is real carbon.
  6. Ep pete

Custom bonnet bras

Lmfao
  7. Ep pete

Custom bonnet bras

Tacky!
  8. Ep pete

Are these rear spoilers any good

I bought the carbon fibre rear spoiler from HZAltezza on ebay...perfect fitment and fully adjustable too. They do one thats identical in fibreglass which is ready primed for painting. These are the same as the knightacer items too.
  9. Ep pete

Buddyclub CF Bonnet.

i have a carbon bonnet, & i use some black self adheasive neoprene foam, which is really soft, which i got on a roll. It's about 8mm thick but compresses to next to nothing when the bonnet shuts, which keeps the water out along the top of the bumper above the grill, & also along the headlight.
  10. Ep pete

need my steering wheel recovering

I will do plain leather or plain & perforated leather mix for £160 no exchange...or £120 with exchange. PM me for more info please with your details and i will email you some pics of my work.
  11. Ep pete

need my steering wheel recovering

Hi there mate...i can do your steering wheel for you, i trim bentley steering wheels for my day job. I have a stock of wheels & will also do exchange if you want? I have a few with carbon fibre skinned tops ready to be trimmed, plain or perforated leather and any colour stitching. PM me mate...
  12. Ep pete

Jperformance Spoon n1 replica problems

I have heavy duty zip tied the rubber mounts on the silencer which has solved the knocking sound for the moment. Thanks for that though, if the zip tie snaps i will give that a try. Cheers mate.
  13. Ep pete

Morning mate...i am glad at least some people on here do. Was begining to wonder why i bothered starting the thread, but at last some normal people. Nice to meet u too by the way mate!
  14. Ep pete

Morning Alex...trust me mate...i am not in a rage about this...i accept the mistake i made, was just trying to let other people know about these silencers. Should have the money for a spoon within the month mate. i need paying for 3 steering wheel retrims and i should have the cash for a spoon...
Back