• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Ep3.guy

1. E

Best brake pads on mtec discs

Ok cheers guys, Just ordered some ‘PBS Prorace’ front & rear,
  2. E

New To The vtec World

Thanks for all the recommendations guys
  3. E

Best brake pads on mtec discs

Hi guys, i’ve came from the rx7 / s15 background so i’m sorry about my n00by question here. My ep3 is running 244bhp - I’m about to do a overhaul over the whole car - Looking into brake pads. What are the best pads you guys would recommend for mainly road use & very rare occasional track use...
  4. E

New To The vtec World

Cheers guys. Yeah i’m very very pleased with it! It has some very tasty parts on it :). I Think I may need to invest in some new tyres *** as what are on it feel useless in the wet (nangkang ns-2r) Any certain tyres you guys recommend for the winter? Cheers
  5. E

New To The vtec World

Hello guys, As title says, I’m new to Honda’s. I’ve just purchased my very first CTR (ep3) And i’m absolutely loving it! I’ve previously always had things like s15/rx7 etc, So this is completely different to me! Anyway I thought i’d just introduce myself! Here are a couple of pictures I took...
Back