• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Ep3 Swampy

1. Ep3 Swampy

My NHB 54 CTR

More to come.... Very soon
  2. Ep3 Swampy

My NHB 54 CTR

Have made some more changes Still so shiny lol
  3. Ep3 Swampy

My NHB CTR 54 Plate

4. Ep3 Swampy

My NHB CTR 54 Plate

Done this recently makes the black green thing work well
  5. Ep3 Swampy

Puddle lights EP3

Hello all just a question for you all as im a noob with wiring lol I can just about manage Stereo and speakers lol Can anyone point me in the right direction on what wires are needed to splice into in order to install "puddle lights" in my door cards. I was thinking about the door sensor which...
  6. Ep3 Swampy

My NHB CTR 54 Plate

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
  7. Ep3 Swampy

My NHB CTR 54 Plate

8. Ep3 Swampy

My NHB CTR 54 Plate

9. Ep3 Swampy

My NHB CTR 54 Plate

10. Ep3 Swampy

My NHB CTR 54 Plate

was it 1st march?? and was the passenger female?? Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
  11. Ep3 Swampy

My NHB CTR 54 Plate

quite possibly yeah im from camberley i was leaning more towards black and green (kawazaki) lose the red for green Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
  12. Ep3 Swampy

My NHB 54 CTR

Yes he can he complety sorted a rear arch ( previous owner bodge) on my friend scoob ....... Did a top job IMO TBH it looks a lot better ( the pedals) than it did IMO and in the metal so to speak lol
  13. Ep3 Swampy

My NHB 54 CTR

Got my new pedals and foot rest fitted now, really like the look Before After
  14. Ep3 Swampy

DC2 DB8 DC5 Any DC2s in or around colchester

Hello I am looking for a local DC2 that I may cast a beady eye over and glean information about them as my wife is looking at the possibility of getting one as a second car to my CTR. We would prefer a complete interior to gauge space etc cheers
  15. Ep3 Swampy

CH1 Any ATR's in or around Colchester area

Hello I am looking for a local ATR that I may cast a beady eye over and glean information about them as my wife is looking at the possibility if getting one as a second car to my CTR. cheers
Back