• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Ep3steve

1. Ep3steve

EP3 Steve Satin Silver Premier 2006

wow, its been nearly 2 years since I was on here! Car has probably done about 1,000 miles in that time and is currently sitting pretty under wraps on the garage. Tempted to get her out in the summer and give it a blast for old time sake.. especially since I put a new set of tyres on all round...
  2. Ep3steve

Power boys, I want power. Yes, I know what you're going to say, but we've all been here. This isn't used on a track and I think OEM brakes are fine for me, I don't drive regularly - it's stored in the garage but when I want a little fun, I will bring it out. I think the benefits of smoothing in...
  3. Ep3steve

I've seen threads that think it's fine up to 300bhp but someone else, can't recall who, was quite restricted with it below that. At worst I could (just about) accept a nice oval shaped exhaust but all the others I see, I dislike. I especially don't want anything louder than OEM. New exhaust and...
  4. Ep3steve

I really don't like any other exhausts, am I resticted by staying OEM?
  5. Ep3steve

Right then.. £1500 to invest, what shall I do.. already has new clutch, FRSU, Tegiwa intake. I want more power but want to keep,OEM exhaust and cat, can't be doing with replacing for MOTs! I'm thinking manifold & k100..? Would love north of 230bhp
  6. Ep3steve

Crunchy 4th gear? Any help to a newbie

I'd stick to OEM clutch, box might not need any repairs it could all be down to the clutch itself. Worthwhile spending the extra £100 odd to get the box checked whilst it's out for th clutch replacement. Good luck
  7. Ep3steve

Ep3 2nd gear advice

Shirt shifting may not be what you need either. +1 on the new clutch. Get them to check the gearbox whilst it's out, peace of mind
  8. Ep3steve

EP3 Ep3 help

Plenty of info in the forum mate, give it a search up above.
  9. Ep3steve

Cosmic grey EP3 from Slovenia

Looks great, just ordered some.
  10. Ep3steve

:lol:
  11. Ep3steve

Premier cosmic EP3 Turbo, running

What a beast!
  12. Ep3steve

Quick update, service all done at honda and visual check completed with zero comments or advice anywhere. Great news, finally after a few months and many additional £'s spent (and probably only about 850 driven miles later) the 'new purchase' and she is all tidy and back in the garage under...
  13. Ep3steve

EP3 I am a total car noob but the Ep3 has always been my dream car since i was about 10.

Tounge in cheek by a Chris re credit card but he makes a valid point, step back and relax... gone full circle on the next mods you want in a matter of a few days.. if you're keeping the car forever, it don't need to be all done in a few weeks. Don't let that money burn a hole in your pocket, you...
  14. Ep3steve

EP3 I am a total car noob but the Ep3 has always been my dream car since i was about 10.

Ha, I did. Went to the car wash, got her cleaned and back under covers in the garage
Back