• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by EPSAM

1. EPSAM

Sports cat and other guidance needed!

Well thats my plans in the bin then :/ Dont have the money to get remaps :(
  2. EPSAM

Sports cat and other guidance needed!

Im going to drag this up again as Im a little confused. I know that when you decat an EP3 it needs mapping. Would I have to map my car if I threw on a Japspeen 4-2-1 mani and sports cat? Im already running Tegiwa intake, spoon Catback.
  3. EPSAM

You Jay's Satin Silver EP3, My pride and joy!

Spoon Sports horns I believe.
  4. EPSAM

Turbo Project

Holy cow! Keeping an eye on this thread!
  5. EPSAM

Need advice on a exhaust

Spoon N1 is the way to go! keep an eye out for secondhand ones. i have been some sell for about 250. you might be lucky.
  6. EPSAM

NYA's DC5**Couple Of Photos, before the update later this week**

Shut up UJ! your only saying that because I was texting you lastnight saying I want one! :p
  7. EPSAM

My First EP3 Type R! More Photos

Cleaning session went well. Was waiting for the post man to turn up with my snow foam but that never happened so got a little carried away :) ^^This photo is playing up, but does go bigger :)
  8. EPSAM

securing Number plates

So folks, I have just spent the morning cleaning these up after watching someone on The Instagram going on a mad detailing session. What do people recommend for holding the plate in place without screws. I have show plates that I don't want to drill holes in for the screws. Suppose some...
  9. EPSAM

My JDM GD3 daily driver

Dont see many people modding these! Fair play to you! Looks amazing :)
  10. EPSAM

Picture request

Mine :) Eibach 20mm but I had the rear seats in when it was lowered so its gone back up lol
  11. EPSAM

Autobrite Products? Any one use them?

Well I have ordered the Autobrite Lance and waiting on it to arrive. Hopefully have it tomorrow and get it on the go to see whats what :)
  12. EPSAM

Ep3 progress thread

Loving this thread! Gareth tagged you in my Facebook earlier :) What wheel sizes are those? Sam
  13. EPSAM

Yeah thats what I need! My so called snow foam is just soapy water. Its crap. I want a one that comes out blue but I'm just going to just ring up tomorrow and see what they recommend. They seem to sell loads i cant ever remember which one is which haha. as you can see, when it comes out the...
  14. EPSAM

so folks, I'm thinking of buying the Autobrite HD foam lance and one of their many foams they offer. Any one use them and and got any feed back on their products? EPSAM
  15. EPSAM

A basic guide to foaming.

Cheers Carld. Mind doesnt come out at a high pressure, does yours? Does that help it foam up when it comes out under pressure?
Back