• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by evo_works

1. E

evo_works' exhaust thread

Im really not bothered mate but appreciate your comments. I come on here as a second option but wont be doing that from now on, nor recommending the forum either.
  2. E

Think the issue is with me changing exhausts, odd because it has f&8k all to do with him. I ask opinions and people either reply or they don't, it's not hard. In that video no car that i heard through the tunnel sounded omg im going to go deaf if i fit it . His first reply although blunt was...
  3. E

From that video assuming the camera is in the car it doesn't seem overly loud, but you reckon too loud for trackdays?
  4. E

A few. Dc catback, Fuji the twin pipe style, and messed around with silenced/unsilenced bpipe with oem backbox. Just trying to get the right balance. Not costing me too much to experiment either
  5. E

Ok cheers. Cant see what the issue is with me asking questions about an exhaust ive never owned, to get opinions of others who may have done.
  6. E

Buddyclub prospec with std header question Morning. Ive been offered a prospec and wondered if anyone knows if it will be too loud for tarck? The days i do are 105db. Cheers chaps :) Dan.
  7. E

EP3 - EXHAUST HELP NEEDED

Yeah that's the one I'd opt for
  8. E

Which style did you go for? The spoon and unsilenced bpipe is deafening lol
  9. E

Are you going new for the scorpion?
  10. E

So far, oval piper catback that came with the car. Good system, bit boring though, same sound if that makes sense. UnSilenced bpipe with n1 rep, sounded ok to be hohonest silenced bpipe with n1 rep, lasted one day dc catback, loud. Ok when in the mood. fuji legalis. Twin pipped one. Well made...
  11. E

Sounds pretty good that. Will try and see what its like in the car. Ive had a couple of systems that when in the mood are great, but when hungover etc they drove me mad lol
  12. E

How do you find the backbox as it is now? Might be looking for a change but dont want it mega loud.
  13. E

I have an unsilenced bpipe with oem backbox, sounds good. Sportex btw
  14. E

Exhaust guide

I've had one too. Sound ok bit louder than stock. Fits well
  15. E

Spoon n1 rep

Ah fair one. As soon as I put mine on I knew it wasn't the best move. Stood behind the car and it felt like the ground was shaking lol. Still haven't found the perfect exhaust.
Back