• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by ewaaj

1. ewaaj

EP3 Rear Brake discs

I went for Pagid discs. They are cheap and they do the job really well. You’ll be able to pick them up cheap from euro car parts
  2. ewaaj

Timing chain kits

Replace with genuine Honda or don't replace at all
  3. ewaaj

Rusty chassis bar alongside the rack EP3

Honda have put it there for a reason, so I wouldn't remove it and leave it off.
  4. ewaaj

SN52WWF re-shell project

Wish I had another car and was able to do strip my car down and rebuild it. Hope everything goes to plan :cool:
  5. ewaaj

Steering improvements

Fast Road Set Up (FRSU) is getting the car properly aligned to suit your style of driving. Have a read of this thread. https://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?22184-Suspension-for-beginners
  6. ewaaj

Snapped lower rear shock bolt Ep3

I have Eibach springs to put on mine in the new year. I've got Bilstein shocks on the back that came on the car. Hoping that since the shocks have been out before I won't have any issues but I'm dreading it in case I do.
  7. ewaaj

Fuel economy/miles to a tank...?

Most I've had from a full tank was 260 and the lowest was 130.
  8. ewaaj

Shell ultra helix any good?

This is what I use, as well as Activ8. Never had any problems. if you ever need any avoid actually going to Shell for it as 1L in shell is the same price as 5L from ebay.
  9. ewaaj

M2 intake manifold for ep3

@Norv, I'd be pretty chuffed with your results, well in.
  10. ewaaj

Graeme's EP3 Project

Was this for sale on FB market? Looks like the one that was on there because of the yellow bits. Good luck with your build:cool:
  11. ewaaj

Rusty chassis bar alongside the rack EP3

I should really have a look at mine, this thread has given me the fear
  12. ewaaj

Back in a K20 after 6 years away

Not really a an of FN2's but I really like this, fair play;)
  13. ewaaj

EP3 Spoon n1 with bung loud?

I'm sure the spoon bung drops the decibels by around 5, I think it will still be very loud, especially with an unsilenced b pipe.
  14. ewaaj

EP3 EP3 Pilot Bearing

Thanks for that, I’m able to get the work done myself however I’ll send him a message as surely he’ll know.
  15. ewaaj

EP3 EP3 Pilot Bearing

The bush is the only thing that I could find when looking for a bearing.Thanks for the reply:cool:
Back