• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Extreme Detailing

1. Extreme Detailing

Extreme Detailing special offer; GTechniq winter protection package

Looks like a plan, let me get my head around things and put together something for the new year.
  2. Extreme Detailing

Paranoid, to get the best out of any product the paintwork should be perfect but that would affect price. You can still get good quality results by getting the paintwork firstly contaminant free, the Jaguar in the above picture had no machine polishing done, just decontamination and then...
  3. Extreme Detailing

Good point, I have updated the thread accordingly.
  4. Extreme Detailing

Leather Care

Once you have got it clean I would seriousely think about sealing it to prevent any staining and give it an invisible protection, I find this stuff extremely good. Gtechniq L1 leather protection
  5. Extreme Detailing

For December only I will be doing a winter protection package using Gtechniq products. The package includes the following products; G1 ClearVision glass coat; resists dirt rain and bugs and dramatically improves visibility conditions. L1 Leather Guard; Prevents discolouration from prolonged...
  6. Extreme Detailing

Cleaning a carbon bonnet

So, Jon, all sorted now? :)
  7. Extreme Detailing

Cleaning a carbon bonnet

Not a problem Harv, you are welcome to pop over any time even just for a chat and a coffee.
  8. Extreme Detailing

F50 detail

Not a problem, no worry taken. As a side note many detailers have started to video work, still gets a bit boring after a while. BTW Mercedes Benz 230, lovely. I have a customer who has one in concours condition. It's his daily drive!
  9. Extreme Detailing

NHB EP3 - Swirly

Good work Joe, pity you are not near to me I could do with some help on some of my projects.
  10. Extreme Detailing

Cleaning a carbon bonnet

I'm based in Hatfield which is just off Jct 2 of the A1. Bit pushed for time ATM but may be able to sort something out.
  11. Extreme Detailing

F50 detail

Skeleton Ops, in relation to photographs, It's a balance, but yes I agree. I personally find it a PITA and hate it but it also helps promote what you are doing. At the same time I found there was a little too much in that thread. Still lovely car and always an honour to work on one of these.
  12. Extreme Detailing

White spots appearing??

Post up some pictures if you can and we can have a look. Closer the better.
  13. Extreme Detailing

So what have I been up to

Harv, you are correct, damn still not corrected that, I will do it now. Dotty, I work on a basis of £240 per day, the job on show took three days, I would expect an EP3 to take between 1 and 2 days. Currently taking bookings for mid September now :)
Back