• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Fastgut

1. Fastgut

FN2 New Type R - Official Pics!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that just says it all. :roll: :evil:
  2. Fastgut

AEM V1 owners

Errm its always going to be there as its pefectly normal. :D
  3. Fastgut

What next?

Mind you he doesnt spend any time at traffic lights or in nasty jams when he's in the DC5 :lol: :lol:
  4. Fastgut

Spoon B Pipe Arrived [Pics & Fitting Question] *NOW ON**

Errm not wanting to get anyones blood up but that is exactly how my b-pipe appeared out of the box and the insides of the holes still needed to be ground out by quite a bit. They elongated the outside of the hole whereas the issue is with the inside edge of the holes nearest the actual pipe...
  5. Fastgut

Spoon B Pipe Arrived [Pics & Fitting Question] *NOW ON**

Re: Spoon B Pipe Arrived [Pics & Fitting Question] Unfortunately that bit about spoon modifying for the european market is a load of crap. Tom at Tgm said the same thing to me but when my new b-pipe arrived it was same as before. He then rang and checked with ssel and apparantly its not...
  6. Fastgut

Outside Temperature Gauge

Hehe not so smarty. Its 19 mph and its in the bumper according to the manual 8)
  7. Fastgut

And iirc it only starts to read accurately once you reach 18mph. Will find out in a bit. 8)
  8. Fastgut

Im pretty sure its in the wingmirror. 8)
  9. Fastgut

Final Send-Off CTR

yet again. :lol:
  10. Fastgut

Braided Hoses

Get them done asap. Well worth the money and makes a massive difference to the pedal feel. 8)
  11. Fastgut

FAO Milano Chris+Mods can we have this pls?

I really like it now all the lines have disappeared. :D
  12. Fastgut

how to get rid of bugs?

I use it on my bike helmet and thought hey why not use it on the car too.
  13. Fastgut

how to get rid of bugs?

Save yourself some money and use a teatowel soaked in hot water. Drape it over the bug plattered bits and leave for ten mins. Hey presto the bugs will just wipe away. 8)
  14. Fastgut

Oh dear.....

Hehe lmfao :twisted:
  15. Fastgut

Earthing Kits (Advice Needed)

Tps earthing kit does the job. Anything else is for show or for someone with too much money.
Back