• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Flaky_Bandit

1. Flaky_Bandit

FK8 2019 FK8 Infotainment System

If you think the Honda infotainment system is bad, the one in the 2019 Focus I’ve got on hire is utterly shocking. It takes forever to play your iPod via USB and that’s if it actually detects it. It randomly turns the ‘audio’ function off. Similarly Car Play doesn’t like to load when plugged...
  2. Flaky_Bandit

FK8 Cap-less Fuel System

Got down to 1 when Honda was paying for my fuel one time
  3. Flaky_Bandit

FK8 New FK8 owners Q&A - everything you want to know and dare to ask here

Unless you write for a motoring magazine where it’s in full view :evil: I just think they see it outside and automatically assume or just write about it
  4. Flaky_Bandit

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

Like said earlier one side has to be unblanked for the horn. Talking of which anyone changed their horn...imo it sounds ‘weedy’
  5. Flaky_Bandit

https://www.emgmotorgroup.com/used-vehicles/9891368-bmw-1-series-m135-i/ Apols M135i
  6. Flaky_Bandit

Put it this way...with a speed limit of 15mph overtaking might be a tad dangerous :lol:
  7. Flaky_Bandit

Problem here is that every year a Golf R looks exactly the same which ever year. PS I am not saying it is not a capable car.
  8. Flaky_Bandit

It generates the same comments over and over again. Fake vents - M140i has them at the front, as does the latest Megane RS (broken by fog lights). imo adds to the Banzai look otherwise it would look rather bland Triple exhaust - F40 had them Big wing - no one said anything when they...
  9. Flaky_Bandit

FK8 TA (Traffic Announcements)

Have you checked the volume level for your TA? Just a suggestion
  10. Flaky_Bandit

FK8 Rear fender inserts

https://www.dsgperformance.com/varis-arising-i-rear-fender-trim-frp-the-fk8-honda-civic-type-r
  11. Flaky_Bandit

FK8 Only 4 seats?

Need a better dictionary...plenty of 4 door coupes nowadays. RX8?
  12. Flaky_Bandit

Don’t expect an instant exchange. They’ll probably have to order one in so I’d phone ahead.
  13. Flaky_Bandit

New tyres

I guess to each their own, but I’m an advocate of having new rubber on the rears so that it doesn’t become too ‘loose’. Not for this thread.
  14. Flaky_Bandit

FK8 Will it fit in the garage?

I am sure that you know the Civic IX and X dimensions were increased over the previous generations to cover the void when the Accord was discontinued in the UK market.
  15. Flaky_Bandit

FK8 Will it fit in the garage?

One thing that surprised me was that the FK8 is 2 inches longer, 3 inches wider and 2 inches less tall than a Mitsubishi Evo X which in my mind physically looks much smaller. PS the above was due to my friend and I comparing our cars
Back