• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Fletto

1. F

FN2 Passenger side rear squeak noise.

I have this exact same thing on my recently acquired fn2. Shall crawl underneath with a can of silicone spray and see if I can't get rid of it.
  2. F

Cheap tyres, post 'em here.

I just bought 4 new Yokohama parada spec 2 in 215/40/17 fitment for £300 delivered but not fitted from tyretraders.com. Well pleased with that!
  3. F

Turbo Project

Any updates on this thread? I am keen to hear the results of a turbo conversion.
  4. F

My knobs stuck!

Sorted! My knob is free! And replaced with a somewhat more substantial model. Bit of a knarly rash left on my old knob from the use of molegrips but a quick buff up on a lathe at work and it will be good as new.
  5. F

My knobs stuck!

Sorry ignore me people, just read on another thread that some are glued on and require mole grips and or heat so I shall try again later.
  6. F

My knobs stuck!

Hi all, finally got myself a nice satin ep3 pre facelift and was going to do my first mod or change the gearknob for a skunk2 item. I loosened off the 14 mm nut at the base of the knob but try as I might couldn't undo the actual knob? Has anyone here had to resort to mole grips or anything...
Back