• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by flex1984

1. F

215/45/17 on ep3

Can you run this size tyre on a standard and lowered ep3 without trouble
  2. F

Best street pad, Project mu type ns , project mu b spec or dixcel z pads

Funny you say that, Mate of mine said same thing to me today. Dont ds2500 pads make a high pitch noice at low speed braking ?
  3. F

Best street pad, Project mu type ns , project mu b spec or dixcel z pads

Cant make my mind up on what pads would be best for fast road use Does anyone here had any of these pads before. any trouble with them like making loads noise Like to know how stoping is from cold also Or any ideas on other pads apart from ds2500 which i know are popular here on the forum
  4. F

stealth dc5 (update page 9) 27/10/10

Thanks, im happy with how it turned out The guide on here was really helpfull
  5. F

Next update So my driver seat bolster was starting to look really bad in recent months so tryed my luck at fixing it myself using (TypeGRRR ) guide. this was a great help =D> Took me about two hours all in with a food break :wink: And the seats are not that dirty really, lol, just...
  6. F

Heres a few pics from japfest 2, great day out :)
  7. F

I already had plans for JAE weekend , made it japfest 2 last month HAHA yes dotty, keeping it again this time, just cant seem to let it go
  8. F

Small update, im going to try and improve the cars handling over the coming months Starting with a new set of summer tyres, yokohama ad08 (thanks to rarerims-only place that seems to sell them in the size for the dc5) Then move onto fast road set-up, cusco anti roll bars and harden rubber...
  9. F

My old ITR'S & New 500whp+ Accord Type R

wtf that thing looks nuts
  10. F

Lottie's Stealthy NHB EP3 - Update 09/03/11 - Mugen Rollcage

this is a great thread mate, good work
  11. F

Mugen Type R No. 147

looks great
  12. F

j,s racing brake discs

I have a chance to get these discs from a member, just wondering do thay look to be in good condition. Will that gray dust stuff come off once there on the car for a while?
  13. F

DC2 DB8 DC5 DC5 pre face lift vs DC5 face lift

beat to it haha, yer the link above is the thread
  14. F

Sure is the mugen kit, well apart from rear lip, im working on that ***, lol
  15. F

why not have a bit of both styling
Back