• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by FN2

1. FN2

FN2 Thinking of buying my first type-R but something's bugging me

The dash rattling was intermittent and seemed to be coming from different areas each time, it has calmed down a lot and doesn't happen so much anymore. I'm still uncertain what is was/is but the areas I believe you should check are the tweeter speakers on the upper part of the doors, the rev...
  2. FN2

Not a problem bud, just thought I'd put it out there as I'm selling ;-) Also bear in mind that decent tyres for the rages will cost from £170 upwards each. Rages are also known to corrode so if you do find one within warranty, demand that they are replaced. I did the same and got a fresh set of...
  3. FN2

hi bud, just another thing to look out for... make sure the valve clearances check was done at the 25k service. also I am selling my 58 plate fn2 GT with nav/hft and 19" rages. it's milano red though and has 39k miles but am willing to let it go for a good price if you're interested?
  4. FN2

FN2 footwell light is loose

i've sorted this out now, just a case of tugging a little harder on the clips to get the panel off. A loose screw was the culprit for the light moving out of place.
  5. FN2

FN2 footwell light is loose

Hi guys, a few days ago I noticed that the footwell light in the passenger side of my fn2 wasn't on but then discovered that it was on but it had sunk in behind its plastic housing. Any ideas how I can get the housing off and put the light back in place? Muchas gracias in advance! Mel
  6. FN2

general faults

yep, it's there most of the time, I've since figured out that the interference is linked to the phone being within half a metre of the microphone (in the roof lining). I now have to put the phone in the seat pocket behind the front passenger seat for the noise to be reduced to a bearable amount...
  7. FN2

general faults

yep, new phone and buzzing still there, another trip to the dealers.
  8. FN2

Clicking noise

are you driving an FN2?
  9. FN2

general faults

i've checked it, the phone's compatible and does actually work but the problem is the sound for the person on the other end of the phone, they hear a persistant buzzing noise, 2 Honda dealers can't find fault with the system, my upgrade due in a couple of weeks so we'll find out if it's the...
  10. FN2

general faults

most of the problems sorted. the squeeky clutch was fixed by replacing the master cylinder, the click sound was coming from the suspension and has been tightened up. rear pads replaced, fronts were ok. they couldn't find fault with the HFT and suggested that it could be my phone so i need to...
  11. FN2

general faults

I'd love to be able to do it myself but lack the knowledge and confidence to even attempt it. That was nice of Halfords, I wonder if they would 'loan' me some oil......:lol:
  12. FN2

general faults

Excellent, I forgot about this, I was expecting it to be more for some reason... Thanks!
  13. FN2

general faults

That's ok, I just hope they can sort it to be honest, it's an annoying sound. Any ideas what should I be paying for a set of brake pads all round?
  14. FN2

general faults

Sweet, thanks! Any ideas on the really loud click on take off?
  15. FN2

general faults

Hi guys, I've got a few niggles with my fn2, just wondering if anyone can shed some light.... a loud click every so often from the front of the car when I'm taking off either in first or reverse a squeeky clutch peddle and bluetooth (HFT) buzzing for the person on the other end of the...
Back