• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by FN2Kiwi

1. FN2Kiwi

Loxy's Plasma Blue WRX STi Saloon

Fair play mate. Hope you stick around you've been a massive help!
  2. FN2Kiwi

Loxy's Plasma Blue WRX STi Saloon

Don't do it! Evo x instead! :O
  3. FN2Kiwi

Plastic exterior door trim help!

Wow that is some expensive plastic!!
  4. FN2Kiwi

Hope that kind of points it out.
  5. FN2Kiwi

Sorry mate the piece below the window about half way down the door that goes across. Sorry for the rubbish description:confused:
  6. FN2Kiwi

I don't know what to call them but the plastic pieces that run across the doors? I was wondering if when they fade do you just paint them again or get new ones? Does anyone have a part number? Google'd and searched couldn't find parts or answers.
  7. FN2Kiwi

FN2 Stanced FN2 - Your opinions

I was thinking that but if I was to wind it up and down would that mess with the fast road set up? Yeah airbags are sweet but another 5k for a nice set up is a tad much.
  8. FN2Kiwi

Looks like i may stick with the frsu with 30mm eibachs i hear even those cause some problems for ride height. I would love some HRE wheels with a lowered fn2 but too low in the uk just doesn't seem viable.
  9. FN2Kiwi

Has anybody ever seen a really low fn2. I have seen a couple pictures and i really like the look, and am considering getting some coilovers and nice wheels. I am ready for the poo storm coming my way just wanted to know if anyone had any experience and/or your opinions.
  10. FN2Kiwi

My FN2 looks like its uneven!

It's a 59 plate with 31k on the clock. I'm 18st so might be but never had that problem in any of the other cars.
  11. FN2Kiwi

My FN2 looks like its uneven!

I was walking towards my car (it was sat on an even surface) and it looked like it was lower on the drivers side. So when i got home i parked it on a level bit of concrete and got the measuring tape out and it seems to be about a half inch lower on the drivers side. Any ideas on what it could be?
  12. FN2Kiwi

Servicing in Essex

How much did your frsu cost from there? What springs did you get?
  13. FN2Kiwi

Servicing in Essex

I have emailed TDI, have either of you guys used them for servicing? Cheers for your replies
  14. FN2Kiwi

Servicing in Essex

I have tried to use the search function and couldn't find an answer. So i was just wondering if i should take my car (59 FN2) to a main honda dealer or is there somewhere in Essex which is a better choice for it's 3rd service. Cheers in advance
Back