• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by fras83

1. F

View's on decat on ep3

Cheers loxy. The plan is to eventually get it mapped after i get my tegiwa induction kit on. Think I might try and track done a second hand cat and straight through centre section. Do you think you would get more power after its mapped with a decat on rather than straight through centre section?
  2. F

Anyone done knockhill tuition day?

Thinking on doing track tuition day in my ctr at knockhill. Just wondering if anyone has done this and what they thought of it?
  3. F

View's on decat on ep3

Hey, bought my ctr a few weeks back. Exhaust is standard apart from decat fitted. If I had the choice would probably have put a straight through centre section on and kept standard cat. Would there be much difference in power/sound between the two? Think if i fitted the straight through centre...
  4. F

Anyone with black dc5 recaros in their ep3?

Hey, bought my 05 ep3 a couple of weeks ago. I'm loving it! Few jobs to do it but getting there. I have got the chance of some Dc5 black recaros for it. Just wondering if anyone has any pictures of black recaros fitted to their ep3?
Back