• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Frazmin

1. Frazmin

I need to read the rules!

No!
  2. Frazmin

I need to read the rules

http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?42360-Why-can-t-I-create-a-new-thread-in-this-section
  3. Frazmin

exhaust replacement

what about a manifold? any reccomendations
  4. Frazmin

exhaust replacement

hi, looking to replace my whole exhaust system with something road legal, not too expensive and not too loud. doing this because my old one is pretty rusty and looks like it has seen better days. anyone point me in the right direction of where i can find what im after?:smt047
  5. Frazmin

Fog light hole... cap missing

any tips on how you secured the mesh in place?
  6. Frazmin

it does drop quite low maybe not right dead 0 as you say. will get the thermostat fitted and see where that takes me
  7. Frazmin

funny that you mention that. As whenever i am driving along on the motorway or usually at high speeds the temperature guage drops down to 0. but if i am driving slowly or i am idle it sits normally at half way ( ish) would this have anything to do with the fog light cap not being there or is...
  8. Frazmin

******* :mad::mad::mad::mad:
  9. Frazmin

Any young CTR drivers?

im 21 , 4 years no claims with a 54 plate ep3. insurance was £950 fully comp
  10. Frazmin

went out to my car this morning to find that one of the black caps that cover the hole where the fog lights would go was missing :mad: anyone ever replaced one of these and have any ideas how to do it as it would appear to have broken the clips when its snapped off. oh and there is no sign of...
  11. Frazmin

Bennyctr's Premier Cosmic Ep3

where did you pick up the stickers mate?
  12. Frazmin

My cosmic grey EP3

HEKO ones
  13. Frazmin

My cosmic grey EP3

will post more pics after i do a couple subtle mods ( wind deflectors ordered )
  14. Frazmin

single or double DIN?

how much and where from my man?:)
  15. Frazmin

single or double DIN?

all im really after is ipod connection and dvd. bluetooth isnt really a must have and sat nav would be good i suppose! any idea of any units that fit snugly in the ep3 ?
Back