• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by ful56_uk

1. ful56_uk

Cat to manifold bolts

Cheers guys brought them now. eBay it was
  2. ful56_uk

Cat to manifold bolts

evening all, replacing the exhaust on my ep3 and we need to take the cat of the manifold to get at the well rusted bolts. need to replace the bolts that connect the CAT to the manifold. whats the part number or can someone link me to the correct bolts please. Cheers Mark
  3. ful56_uk

EP3 Knock sensor p0325

Morning all My engine light come on last Sunday. Car is driving and sounding fine. Tuesday light goes off, and car is still all good but I got the code read today just to make sure and it produced p0325 knock sensor. Cleared the codes hasn't come back. Do you think I should be replacing that...
  4. ful56_uk

Brake fluid how much?

Thank you
  5. ful56_uk

Brake fluid how much?

Hi How much brake fluid is need to do a complete change? Also what's recommend for a change, doing lines and disc and pads soon.
  6. ful56_uk

Best prices - any recommendations? Eibach prokit, rear camber arm, camber bolts?

Cheers thanks for the info, I have been looking at the dme ones not sure what they are like though
  7. ful56_uk

Best prices - any recommendations? Eibach prokit, rear camber arm, camber bolts?

Where did you find the best place in the end as I want to do the same thing at the mo
  8. ful56_uk

Brake fluid

Sorry should of said its for an ep3
  9. ful56_uk

Brake fluid

Hi How much brake fluid will I need to buy when I replace my brake lines and brake pads? Mark
  10. ful56_uk

potenza re070

Hi what would the potenza re070 be like on a standard ep3? would they be fine to use?
  11. ful56_uk

Tyres for ep3

Standard rims ok I'll have a look at the re040
  12. ful56_uk

Tyres for ep3

Hi guys Looking at tyres for for my ep3 which is standard wheels and isn't lowered either. Looking at the RE070. Will they rub? If so can anyone recommend me anything ?
  13. ful56_uk

Valve clearance price

Thanks Loxy ill look them up
  14. ful56_uk

Valve clearance price

Lol quality
  15. ful56_uk

Valve clearance price

Oh parts wise they said about new gasket/seal??
Back