• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Fuller_R

1. Fuller_R

2006 premier edition Honda civic type R EP3 - R number was - 42350

thanks for thank Nick!! a great link, I hadn't used that one on the Gov website, but did another check on the same site. I had Italic numbers or something back in the day or thicker letters I cannot remember. TBH at 80,177 miles currently I may just look to buy a any cosmic Premier edition...
  2. Fuller_R

Can you still do that then Nick or has this option now been stopped? I've know idea where in the UK she'd be...
  3. Fuller_R

Still on the look for her, no joy whatsoever... shes alive a kicking as she's been re taxed and new MOT too
  4. Fuller_R

HAHA I know it's been taxed :) Registration number: DV06 HTT✔ Taxed Tax due: 01 May 2016 ✔ MOT Expires: 05 November 2015 New keepers must get tax before using the vehicle. If you have taxed, made a SORN or had a MOT it can take up to...
  5. Fuller_R

Hello All. I want to track down my old car and see what shape she's in and possibly look to buy her back (that's if she for sale and not been crashed) I joined about 7/8 years ago when I owned my 2006 premier edition Honda civic type R EP3 reg plate DV06 HTT in cosmic grey, R number was -...
  6. Fuller_R

My CW Integra DC5 - UPDATE 14th March

Nice one Chris, so very cool cleaning going on there, also loving the effort put in on the seat :cool:
  7. Fuller_R

My CW Integra DC5 - UPDATE 14th March

Looks a mint DC5, Can't wait until 15th!!! :twisted:
  8. Fuller_R

i've been spoon sold!

where is that £638 spoon quote from mate?? i want spoon system!!:twisted:
  9. Fuller_R

Bucket Harnesses

OK, so why you get harnesses then............:smt047
  10. Fuller_R

Is this any good?

you got any pics mate?? where you buy it from?? cost?? what made you buy ITG Maxogen over the other 2? Sorry for the 1000's questions
  11. Fuller_R

Bucket Harnesses

As long as they stop my head smashing the Screen then there "cool" in my book :lol: I think there smart, where sells these......?
  12. Fuller_R

gruppe m or ARC

yeh ive heard more about gruppe m than ARC's but still unsure, ive seen 2/3 gruppe m's on here for sale but youve got to be QUICK :lol:
  13. Fuller_R

gruppe m or ARC

so then mate what did you buy?? gruppe m or ARC........................ Im asking because im interested and because i cant make my mind up neither :lol:
  14. Fuller_R

Is this any good?

what are tho pro's and con's of ARC KIT AND GRUPPE M?? thanks Fuller
  15. Fuller_R

Bucket Harnesses

Yeh that's what i reckon i will do, at first they will fell different but after a while i will get used to them :D So i reckon i will go for Takatas, where is cheaper than vtec direct?? they want £400 for harnesses plus £100 for gel pads :eek: is anyone looking to sell theirs???
Back