• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by G unit

1. G

G Unit's Milano

cheers
  2. G

G Unit's Milano

some more upto date pics
  3. G

G Unit's Milano

ok went for the Khumo KU31's seem ok so far car needs a clean not done it in a while..... :cool: just waiting on centre caps being done, could take a while lol
  4. G

Hks hi power any reviews?

i have one looks awsome with the angled backbox , sounds great in vtec no raspy like spoon ect and is nice a mellow tone for everyday driving , ive heard it can be a little restrictive on forced induction cars but a few mates run these with n/a setups and saw 8-10hp gains threw rev range they...
  5. G

DC mani

can you do me a favour and get some videos of the system mate i have the HKS exhaust and i am thinking of buying a manifold this months properly the DC sports one also did the mounts help or is it still knocking?
  6. G

passenger window loose

hi i have the same issue as the other guy on this thread my passenger window goes outside the door frame when putting it up and sticks out at the top a little if i put it up slowly a bit at a time it will slide back into place but would ike to get this fixed asap any update on a fix would be great
  7. G

G Unit's Milano

can geet avon zz3 for £56.93 each and the prada spec 2'sare £57
  8. G

G Unit's Milano

yeah there on my list i want a good tyre but also value for money i have used prada spec 2's and peoxies before as well as others list so far yokohama prada spec 2's toyo proxies t1r avon ZZ3
  9. G

G Unit's Milano

thanks just got them back from powder coaters just need decide on tyres lol
  10. G

G Unit's Milano

yeah going to have one wjacky colour and one suttle colour so i can change them over when i get board
  11. G

G Unit's Milano

ok since i had 2 sets of ep3 rims i got one set powdercoated in bright blue a bit different and the other set will be getting done anthricite or white just waiting on tyres.. anyone use avon ZZ3???
  12. G

G Unit's Milano

autoglym and meguairs
  13. G

G Unit's Milano

thanks guys HKS hi power exhaust
  14. G

G Unit's Milano

some upto date pics of the EP3 hopefully get some mods done over summer :-D
  15. G

G units milano

Hey had the car about 4 weeks managed to get done nice suttle mods done so far! more updates later folks one I give it a good clean and polish up
Back