• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Gallo24

1. Gallo24

FK2 P0203 – No 3 injector circuit malfunction

£3500 for changing 4 injectors? That is beyond a joke, did they give you a price breakdown of parts / labour? That is even more of a rip off than BMW's parts and labour lol. BMW Charge less for 6 DI Injectors from Italy, installed and coded! For reference if you DIY the BMW injectors, they can...
  2. Gallo24

FK2 What can a stock FK2 beat?

What cars can a stock or fbo FK2 beat down the straights? Read about a guy on here who destroyed an M5. Any others?
  3. Gallo24

FK2 Need some opinions

I thought these came from the factory as an optional extra? The car I bought has them on, I assumed they came like that. Will post a pic up OP
  4. Gallo24

FK2 Phone Mount?

It does not unfortunately, and I have not seen this done.
  5. Gallo24

FK2 Phone Mount?

The god awful Garmin Sat Nav is really grating on me. Can anyone reccomend a nice flush phone mount that sits well in the FK2? Thanks
  6. Gallo24

FK2 Track day birthday gift

That sounds fab op, enjoy it! Do you still have to arrange track insurance etc or is it all inclusive?
  7. Gallo24

FK2 Oil level raised above max

Are leaking injectors common on the FK2? I just gave my dipstick a smell, it and smells of fuel. Yet no other indicators from the car that anything is amiss? Edit: It appears that fuel in oil is normal due to it being DI, theres a big thread on the civic forums with loads of results from...
  8. Gallo24

FK2 FK2 Stock Exhaust Tip Finish?

Does anyone know if the stock FK2 Tips are a matte or more of a shiny polished finish? Looking to clean up the tips, once fully clean will they appear matte or shiny, and any reccomendations on what to utilise? Thanks!
  9. Gallo24

FK2 Making the FK2 a 10 second car?

Nah this is serious
  10. Gallo24

FK2 Making the FK2 a 10 second car?

So, I am thinking of making my FK2 in to a 10 second 1/4 mile street car, what do you guys think it will take to get there? I am thinking this will decimate all after I put about 15 grand in it or more. If I have too overnight parts from Japan. Any suggestions on where to start guys?
  11. Gallo24

FK2 +R Mode Changes?

Does anyone know specifically what +R Mode changes over the standard mode? I know it changes: Chassis / Suspension Settings Throttle Mapping Does anyone know if it changes: Map (Increased Torque?) Throttle Latency (Decreased?) Anything else? Additionally what causes the louder...
  12. Gallo24

FK8 Touch-up paints

What is the application process like, is it literally a case of just using the pen only?
  13. Gallo24

FK2 Kickplate Lost Its Decal? £215 to replace.....

Hey everyone, Shortly after I purchased my Type R, I noticed the passenger side "R" decal came off. So it now says "Type T". I thought it would be a simple case of obtaining a new decal from Honda. Nope, they informed me that you can only purchase the kickplate, no decal seperately, and only...
  14. Gallo24

FK2 How does the variable servicing work?

Thanks, so from that thread it seems clearer. So essentially I can follow the annual servicing, plus the variable oil change via the 'A' service, and 'B'
  15. Gallo24

FK2 How does the variable servicing work?

Ah, so it could be that the dealer has not reset the A countdown, and thats why it is showing 7500 to the next service. Interestingly the logbook shows the "A" "B" style countdown for variable servicing aswell, with some examples of the letter followed by the number, IE 'A2'. My log book has...
Back