• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Game4Nefink

1. G

Cheapest induction kit for ctr ep3

As the title really, looking for the cheapest induction mod just for the time being and then later i will upgrade to a gruppe m hopefully. Anyone shed some light as to where or how much im looking at and what brands. Thanks
  2. G

Aeroplane sound when braking

Hi there my ctr ep3 sounds a lot like an aeroplane when braking i've been told it's got grooved discs and pads and it was like that ever since they were put on. Anyone know if this is true or if i should get it checked by a mechanic. thanks
  3. G

CTR EP3 mods

What's LSD? I've been told to get a tegiwa air filter as they are good copies of the gruppe m which supposedly sounds great on ctr's
  4. G

CTR EP3 mods

My type r is alot of fun But wanted to know if i can do any mods to the engine bit by bit starting with cheapest option. Anyone have any recommendations or any websites or stores I can purchase these mods from. Cheers
  5. G

Ep3 type r squeaking sound. Help!

No difference apart from the steering can get heavy when steering at times like when doing a 3point turn but it was like that before the squeaking appeared. Not so much under the car I would say under the bonnet in the middle somewhere.
  6. G

Ep3 type r squeaking sound. Help!

New owner to Honda scene. And experiencing a problem. It's intermittent, sometimes when I press clutch sometimes when i steer or when cruising you'll just hear it, it's like a squeaking sound similar as to when your tyres are rubbing against something and sounds as though it's coming from the...
  7. G

Silver Type R pics. (lets see em)

Going to look at a type r tomorrow and its s silver one. Not too fond of that colour in them tbh but its going cheap and a vtec engine inside after all. Its completely standard no mods and is the pre facelift. So lets see some pictures if anyone has them of their silver type r's. (also new to...
  8. G

Civic type r facelift ep2 shape

WhatS the differences in the facelift? Ive only noticed headlights and wing mirrors is the interiror or performance any different. Looking to buy a 2004 model and just wanted to gather some knowledge on it. Thanks
Back