• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by gareth_

1. G

FK8 Remap ECU FK8

I've just had mine for a few months and it's got the extended warranty is wasn't going to touch it but I've just thought bollocks to it, sound is the only thing that lets it down. Getting a custom system on in a couple of weeks Sent from my POT-LX1 using Tapatalk
  2. G

FK8 Remap ECU FK8

Did you end up ringing honda? Sent from my POT-LX1 using Tapatalk
  3. G

FK8 downpipe - will it sound better?

Hi, I'm looking to get a better and slightly louder sound from a currently stock FK8. K&N panel filter going on tonight and I want to mod the exhaust, I've been toying with a res delete or a sort of cust b pipe setup, a full system just seems too expensive and all that I've heard I'm not...
  4. G

Fk8 B Pipe - help?

Doh Sent from my POT-LX1 using Tapatalk
  5. G

Fk8 B Pipe - help?

Thanks but I'm after a custom/aftermarket part. Have a the stock exhaust on already Sent from my POT-LX1 using Tapatalk
  6. G

Fk8 B Pipe - help?

North East England Sent from my POT-LX1 using Tapatalk
  7. G

Fk8 B Pipe - help?

Probably didnt explain myself too well or perhaps referring to it as the wrong thing. I've been given a price for a custom b pipe (I'm aware the exhaust is in 1 piece and therefore it will need cutting in one place). I'm essentially looking to delete the mid and front res but want to hang onto...
  8. G

Fk8 B Pipe - help?

Can anyone point me in the direction of an Fk8 B Pipe to delete the front and mid resonator. All I can find it Tegiwa FK2 pipes. Before anyone suggests I don't want to do a res delete as I want to be able to easily revert back to stock if there are any warranty issues. Thanks Sent from my...
Back